Chapter 13

~ Skylar's P.O.V~

I smirked at Taylor as she watched the grudge, clinging to me.  We were on the scene where Yuko returns, and she is missing her bottom jaw. Taylor screamed and buried her face in my arm. I chuckled, lifted her chin, and kissed her right on the lips. Just then the doorbell rang. With a grunt of annoyance, I got off the couch and went to open the door. A girl with a disco dress and platform heels was at the door. [Bribe form] She had honey brown hair that was electric blue at the end. She had cat ears sticking out of the top of her head that were coloured black with a hint of blue. She also has a fluffy cat tail with the same colour. Her eyes were electric blue, so she had a calm, eerie look on her face. Then she winced in pain. I noticed that her dress was torn on several places and she was covered in bruises and gashes that were bleeding out, fast. "Oh, dear! Are you ok?" I asked and she opened her mouth to reply, but passed out and I instinctively stuck my arms out to catch her. "Who was at the door... oh. My. Gosh." Tay came up behind be and covered her mouth. I looked at her imploringly. She nodded and helped me carry her to the hospital wing. Taylor went to get an ice pack for her forehead, as it was burning hot. "N-no! I gotta stop him from taking control, a brine needs to have freedom..." She mumbled. This startled me a lot. She screamed and opened her eyes wide, and shockingly, they were glowing a blue so bright it was almost white. "TAYLOR! GET IN HERE, NOW!" I screeched. She rushed in and gasped when she saw what was happening. She gave me a curt nod and I raised my hand and shot her with a curative energy ball at her. Then she was set on the ground, and her disco dress turned into a sweatshirt and jeans. Her platform heels turned into blue rubber crocs and she sighed in relief. "Who..." She said then looked up at me and covered her mouth. My eyes must still be glowing. "Oops, sorrysorrysorry!" I said shaking my head to get rid of the glowing. "The one with glowing yellow eyes... Will help you on your quest for freedom!" She said, shouting the last part excitedly. I was confused. She jumped a little as if she realized something. "Sorry! My name is Sammy!" [I changed my name to minimize confusion.] Suddenly the door burst down and a neko with black ears and a tail burst in, breathing heavy. She wore a black and red striped hoodie and jeans. She also wore sneakers. "Sammy! Are you OK?" She said, rushing over to her. Sammy nodded. "I'm fine. These nice people helped me get better!" She squealed and started zipping around the room, extrememly fast. When she  passed me, I saw that her eyes were glowing, only not as bright as before. The other neko facepalmed and muttered, "I see to you recovered quickly." Sammy giggled. "Yup!" Suddenly she stopped flying and her eyes grew wide. "Where's Arielle?!" She yelled, and I could see the tears in her eyes. What was going on?

Fanart by me