Chapter 11

~Sky's P.O.V.~

Do I have a hangover? My head hurts like heck. Those were my first thoughts as I started to come around. Pain ran up and down my back and I involuntarily groaned. I heard a gasp. "Sky, are you up?" I recognized that voice... "Ty? What happened?" My eyes opened and I gasped at the brightness. I tried again and my eyes adjusted. "Um... Martin's HeroBrine head prank at our wedding triggered your HeroBrine State (Avatar State refrence XD) and Notch gave you some kind of weird pill that made you pass out. " he said, scratching his neck sheepishly. Crud. Mitch, Jerome, and Ty were the only ones who knew that. Now all my friends will be scared of me. I thought. My eyes started to tear up at the thought and I hung my head, hoping that Ty wouldn't notice. Too late, he noticed. Crud. "Sky, honey, what's wrong?" Ty asked, his voice full of concern. "It's nothing, really. Don't worry yourself about it." I told him, but my voiced cracked wide open in the middle of the sentence, telling him that something was wrong. "Sky, if your voice cracked, something's wrong. Please tell me." he said. I sighed. Might as well. "Well, you Mitch and Jerome were the only ones who knew about my Herobrine problems, so now I'm just afriad..." I trailed off at the end of the sentence. I didn't want this to turn into a pity-party... "Afraid of what, Sky? Please, tell me. I won't laugh." Ty put his had on my shoulder and shook it gently, as if trying to shake me out of a trance. I looked up and saw his eyes, looking at me with so much concern, and I just broke. "Ty, I'm a fraid that everyone will be so afraid of me that they won't talk to me!" I sobbed, covering my face with my hands. I could practically hear Ty's sympathy, I could tell he was feeling bad for me. "Well, why don't call some of your contacts to see if your theory is correct?" he asked. Why didn't I think of that? I sniffed wiped my eyes and pulled out my phone. I thought for a moment before deciding to call the Mudkip. He always answers his phone. "Hey, Siri, call Da Fish." I told my phone. Calling Da Fish... Siri told me, and a speaker phone call popped up on my screen. It rang once, twice, three times, four times, and a fifth time before the messageing system answered. Hello, you've reached HuskyMudkipz, or Quentin Juneau. I'm unavailable at the moment, so if you ccould please leave a message, I'll give you a call back later. Oh. My. Gosh. Quentin didn't answer. I groaned. "Oh, come on, Husky always answers!" I shouted. I laid back down to think. "Ty, could you get me some motrin? My head feels like it's splitting apart." I asked him. He nodded and got up to get it. "Oh, and Ty," he turned around, "thank you." I said with a smile. He nodded and smiled. I sighed and laid back, trying to think of who else always answers their phone. Jason! "Siri, call MinecraftUniverse." I told the phone that was sitting the bedside table without moving.  Calling MinecraftUniverse... the phone said. The same thing happened. I groaned again and laid back to wait for Ty. "Here's your motrin your highness." he said, walking in with the pill bottle. Oh well. Speak of the devil and he doth appear. "Thanks Ty." I said and sat up to take the motrin. After taking the pills, I suddednly wondered out loud, "How long was I out?" Ty shrugged. "Oh, a few hours, not long." Ok, that was good. Then I was tired and decided to go to sleep. I told ty this and he nodded.

Sorry if it got boring at the end there... :P

-Skylar logged off chat