Chapter 6

~Ty's P.O.V.~

Sky was scaring me, big time. "Sky please STOP YOU'RE SCARING ME!" Then I started crying. I saw Sky blink a few times and his eyes stopped glowing, I'm not sure about turning back to normal because his sunglasses blocked his eyes. I've always wondered what his eyes looked like. "Ugh, what happened?" said my favorite voice in the world. "You started shivering and sweating in your sleep, then you screamed and your eyes were glowing budder then you scared Ty." I heard Mitch say. Sky looked at me and said in a guilty sounding tone, "Ty? I'm sorry I scared you." he said looking down. I took a few deep breaths and calmed down a little bit. "I-It's OK... I forgive you." Sky smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. I could fell all the passion and lust he was putting into it. Then Sky pushed me away from himself and screeched in pain. I ran over to his side but he said, "Ty, you need to get away from me, I don't want to hurt you," he shrieked in pain again, "Mitch, Jerome. You know what to do." Mitch looked at Jerome and solemnly nodded. Jerome pulled out a pair of obsidian-bedrock handcuffs and cuffed Sky who had started laughing quietly. The laughing increased in intensity until it was a full out maniacal laugh. Suddenly a bright glow surrounded Sky. I closed my eyes to shield them from the light. when the light went away I ws terrified at what I saw. In Sky's place was now and boy about our age who wore Sky's amulet around his neck. He had Sky's hair and he wore a blue T-shirt and some light purple tinted jeans. He wore grey sneakers and a wicked smile. I noticed that he still had the cuffs on and was still laughing the maniacal laugh that had come from Sky, but what stood before me was not Sky. It was a monster. A monster with glowing budder colored eyes and a diamond-budder-obsidian-bedrock sword perched on his hip. He looked at me and charged at me. Before I could do anything, Ender took control of me. I slouched over as if I had been punched in the stomach. holding my head. Wings sprouted from my back and a tail sprouted from my rear. My eyes and headphones turned purple and my hands turned into claws. ~Enderlox talking~ I put a claw up and he smiled when I realized my mistake. He was using me to break the handcuffs. They broke in two and the monster stodd there and rubbed his wrists. I walked over to him and held out my claw to him. "I'm Ender, or in this body, Enderlox." He nodded respectfully and took my hand. "I'm Herobrine or in this body I'm Skybrine." I looked around and those two cowards were nowhere to be found. Suddenly I heard Skybrine screech in pain. I looked and was horrified with what I saw. Mitch had swung an axe at Skybrine's back and Jerome had one through his stomach. "No!" My eyes turned back to their maroon color and my wings and tail retreated. My claws were the last to go. I ran over to Skybrine and held him as his cloths slowly turned into Sky's clothes and before his eyes cosed I cought a glimpse of his eyes. I gasped. They were the prettiest shade of blue, which is called "Sky Blue". Now I know where his name comes from. "Mitch, Jerome, thank you" he whispered as he fought to stay awake. "Please, stay with us biggums, just hold on!" Tears filled my eyes. "Ty, I'm so sorry." was the last thing he said before his eyes closed. "We need to get him into his bed and bandage him up." Mitch nodded and they got to work. I just stood there, numb as they rushed around.

Sorry if it sucks poop.

-Skylar logged off chat.