Chapter 21: Jealousy

A/N: My mind has been mentally distorted lately because of my chaotic household. I struggled a bit on this chapter, temporarily forgetting how happiness feels like, but please, enjoy!

The boyfriend circle.

That was the name that was associated with boys who were in a relationship with the girls in class 3-A. Since it was already their third year in the school, many had confessed to each other and formed necessary bonds.

One of the rare sights that these boys did not like showing people was that they'd talk about how much they loved their girlfriends during off days.

On one Sunday morning, these boys were lounging in the living room, casually watching the cartoons that were being played on a channel.

They were bored. The shows suddenly felt bland, the food stale and the place too familiar.

They were missing the girls. The usual routine during a break would involve their girlfriends bustling about cooking and breakfast in the kitchen. They missed the normal clang of porcelain plates and tea cups.

The girls were given permission to visit the mall on that fateful day. Sure, Momo was able to create anything using her Quirk, but she couldn't deny her love for shopping. And so, all the girls from the class decided to enjoy their whole day there.

Kaminari sighed, feeling inadequate when he played his game alone. "I bet they're having fun."

"What can we do? They said they need to shop for girls stuff. We can't violate their rights to do that," continued Ojiro as his tail rested on the sofa arm.

"I hope they will have a good day. Uraraka-chan has been bummed out lately," added Midoriya as he scrolled his phone.

Shoto didn't join the discussion, but he terribly missed Momo as well. Even during the day before that, the girls were clinging to each other and didn't give so much attention to their boyfriends.

Of course, they had their own life apart from their partners.

The boys understood that, but they couldn't help themselves.

He watched the television, but he knew his mind was wandering somewhere else. As he clutched the cat plushie that Momo bought for him, he prayed that she would be back at the dorms quickly.

Momo had initially asked him to accompany her to the mall. He had been looking forward to it that he basically memorized the different type of pads before she announced to him that the girls wanted to join instead.

He was stuck with the rest, just hoping that something interesting would happen.

All of a sudden, Midoriya exclaimed as he watched his phone, telling the boys what was happening. "Apparently the girls have company."

The others scrambled fast to him, squishing Midoriya in the middle, trying to look at the photo he was showing.

It was a selfie of Uraraka at a cafe table and a few boys were behind her.

At first, they thought these boys wanted to flirt with their girls. As they took in the details of the photo, they were actually just having their attention on one person.

Jirou was listening to songs with her earphones on.

Hagakure was enjoying the chocolate cake that she ordered.

Tsu was just watching the commotion that was happening behind her.

And Momo was currently being surrounded by six boys who pretty much were standing way too close to her.