Chapter 4: Wedding Reception II

On Saturday night, Mr. Aizawa was gone to help with the reception. The students had the dorms to themselves and they shamelessly used it for their formal outfits showcase.

They began with the boys. The boys weren't that interesting because they mainly wear a tuxedo. The only difference was the colours of the suits they were wearing.

Even though most of them groaned and grunted when Mina suggested this idea, lots of the boys were actually having fun flexing their outfits. Only Bakugo decided to go to sleep and not enjoy the night's activity.

Kaminari, Kirishima and Mineta flashed quite a few interesting poses. The girls, with mugs of tea in their hands, had fun witnessing them.

Shoto showed no expression at all. He came wearing his suit, stood for a few seconds and went away.

However, Tsu saw the little eye contact he gave to Momo. She had no idea he was thanking her for the buttons.

Once they were done, they flooded the couch, pretending that the show had made them exhausted. Suddenly, Momo realized why she had felt that their outfits were off.

She whispered to the girls and Mina asked, "Why don't any of you wear a tie?"

From the corner of her eyes, Momo stole a quick glance to Shoto. He may appear calm but he was stirred with the question too since Momo gifted him a specific tie.

The boys started to sweat.

"...Umm...It's just that..."

"...We don't feel like it..."

"...I'm just lazy..."

The girls looked disappointed in them. They wanted the boys to take the fashion game more seriously. When the girls exhaled, the boys started to be nervous with their actions.

To save the day, Iida sacrificed himself.

He stood up proudly in front of the girls and flashed the tie around his neck. His hands were put onto his hips and his face turned up.

They would have not laughed at him if they tie was not disjointed in wrong places. Iida blushed out of embarrassment, listening to Kirishima beckoning him to be manly.

"You boys should've just be honest that you don't know how to wear a tie!" shouted Mina. Her stomach was starting to contract for laughing too much.

"Our mother usually ties it for us," Mineta explained. He felt the most ashamed being the subject of laughter by the girls.

Midoriya, who was wearing a bow tie, escaped from the commotion.

Feeling guilty for laughing, Momo made her way to Iida. "Let me fix this for you."

Momo took out his tie and readjusted until it looked very neat and tidy. She made a little 'ta-da' sound before turning Iida to show the boys. "And this is how you wear a tie."

All the boys gasped.

"Yao-momo! Don't tell me you have a boyfriend!" Mineta screamed.

Upon hearing the word, Shoto reflexively craned his neck to hear more. He didn't know why, but he exhaled after seeing her denying it.

She was chuckling. "I usually do this for my dad when mom isn't home. He gets very frustrated when his tie isn't straight."

It took only a few seconds before the boys approached Momo to beg for her help. "Please do it for us too!" they said in unison.

Momo didn't expect for the boys to be that clueless when it comes to fashion and clothes. No wonder her mother used to nag his father about needing her each time he dresses up.