Chapter 20: Disagreement

It had been almost 11 months since they had made the official declaration. Many events had happened between the time period, as such was the development of their relationship.

They grew closer and closer; some people even pointed out that both of them were entirely different people around each other.

They didn't mind. They believed that some parts of themselves were only exclusive to a few people and that was why they were special to each other.

One of the things that were unique about their relationship was: Momo had met Shoto's mother when they were still friends.

Rei Todoroki was already fond of Momo and she regarded her as family.

Apart from the visits that Momo joined alongside Shoto each Sundays, she also attended most celebrations that happened in the family, but only when she didn't have any obligations towards her family.

Shoto thought of Momo's family as a mystery, but let's save that story for later.

On one Saturday, the students were worked to the bone until the evening as Mr. Aizawa had been receiving orders from Principal Nezu to double the training.

They were being cautious as the second year students would enter their third years in a few months. Shoto and Momo left the building during the evening, all rushing to pack their stuff and move to the Todoroki house.

They wanted to prepare for Rei's birthday tomorrow.

As Fuyumi picked them up in front of the dorms, the others spied them from the windows.

"They're basically married to each other already," commented Shinso as he sipped his black coffee. His friends nodded, some wondering if they would ever find a girl in their life.

Shoto's eldest sister drove them to the Todoroki house, dropped them and received an emergency call from Natsuo. He had problems with his car and therefore, he needed Fuyumi's help to fetch him.

Fuyumi was already in a hassle. She had to think about dinner, her leftover work and picking up his annoying brother. She sighed.

"Well, why don't you let me and Shoto prepare dinner?" Momo offered as she watched Fuyumi muttering as she slipped on her scarf.

She exchanged glances between Shoto and Momo

She exchanged glances between Shoto and Momo. "You sure? I didn't have time to shop for groceries yet, but there are some ingredients in the kitchen."

"I'm sure we can whip something up, so please worry less," Momo reassured her and grabbed Shoto's arm to show that they were a team.

Shoto snaked a hand behind her shoulders. "Yes, leave this to us," Shoto repeated.

Fuyumi displayed a soft smile at his brother, feeling as if he was not as alone as he was before. Usually, Shoto would never use the word 'us' to talk about himself. He hadn't grown alone - he was always with Momo.