CH 35 - STAYING AT OBEROI MANSION

Start from the beginning

"Hello?" Anika said.

"Sorry, next time se dhyaan rakhunga" and Anika nodded

"Mai room me settle ho chuki hoon, please don't worry. And this fake care and hospitality really won't affect or change anything" she spat angrily.

"Now you can leave, I need to call my brother" she said but instead Shivaay neared their frame. Anika looked here and there and took heavy breaths.

"Fake nahi hai ye" he whispered near her ear and her breath hitched. She closed her eyes and gulped the saliva.

Damn, she hates the affect he has on her.

"Maintain distance" she said looking down. 

"No I wont" he replied.

"Listen Shivaay, find someone else to satisfy your lust now or play with. I am not available" she said and dashed inside the washroom.

Shivaay just left the room holding his anger. How will he tell her that he wasn't playing with her? She won't be trusting anyways. On his way, he bumped with Omkara.

"Anika thik hai?" he asked Shivaay.

"Tu hi puch le, mujhse nahi baat karna chahti" and Shivaay went away hiding his tears.

In the evening, Abhay arrived with the luggage and the family members welcomed him. Abhay's room was next to Anika and he handed her the luggage.

"Tere medicines front ke pocket me hai. Papa ne strictly maintain karne ko bola hai" Abhay told her and Anika nodded.

They got settled in their respective rooms. Shivaay didn't even come out of his room after that encounter with Anika. It is rightly said that words sometimes can hurt you more than actions. But he deserved it for sure.

"Bhaiya, khana ready hai. Chaliye" Gauri came to call him.

"Mujhe bhuk nahi abhi, tum log kha lo, mere liye baad me kisi servant ke haathon bhijwa dena" he said and dialed Mike's number who went back to New York to handle the branch.

"Good evening Sir" he said.

"Have you reached safely?" he asked and Mike was taken aback. Never he did this with anyone.

"yes sir"

"Okay" and he hung up.

In the dining hall, everyone sat and Anika's eyes were looking for Shivaay against her wish. She was the one who told him to stay away.

Gauri too came when Jhanvi asked her, "Shivaay kaha hai?"

"Bhaiya ko bhuk nahi, baad me khayenge" Gauri replied.

"Nazrein milane ke kaabil ho to na aa paye" Abhay muttered to himself.

"Beta tum log shuru karo" Jhanvi said and they had the dinner. Anika knew that he wasn't here because of her. Was she too rude?

"I dont care" she thought

"Good night" they wished and retired back to their rooms.

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning, Soumya entered the Oberoi Mansion at 9 am.

"Rudra Rudra" she called but there was no response. She went to the garden in search of him but there spotted a hot guy who was none other than Abhay and she began gawking at him. He was shirtless and was doing his morning routine with sweat dripping down his abs. 

Rudra on hearing her calls came down and found her checking Abhay out. He felt his body was burning.

"Soumya" he patted her shoulder but she was too busy

"Ei Haathi" he pushed her.

"Arey yaar, kya ho gaya?" she said angrily.

"Dude you were calling me" he said

"Mai assignment ke baare me discuss karne aayi thi but now I think I should drop the plan" she said dreamily looking at Abhay.

Rudra blocked her way earning a glare from her.

"What the hell is your problem?" she said.

"Assignment is more important" he told her.

"Hato na, by the way ye hottie kon hai Oberoi Mansion me?" she asked but Rudra dragged him inside the mansion.

"Tum chalo mere kamre me, mai aata hun"

Whining like a kid, she went to his room while our angry Rudra went out to confront Abhay regarding the matter.

"Good morning Abhay Bhaiya" he greeted. Abhay was sipping water.

"Good morning" he replied.

"Aap ye kya kar rahe hai?" Rudra asked.

"Morning exercise. I didn't expect tum ye puchoge, you are also a fitness freak." Abhay said.

"No no, shirtless kya kar rahe hai?" he asked.

"Kya problem hai?" Abhay asked back.

"Aapko nahi lagta hai aap ladkiyon pe galat impression dal rahe hai?" Rudra asked.

"Iss ghar me 3 aurat hai, ek meri maa saman or do mere behen samaan." 

"Aisa nahi hota Abhay bhaiya, yaha aurat ghumte hai aur wo aappe buri nazar bhi daalte hai. Mai to bas aapke bhale ke liye bol raha hun taki aapko nazar na lage. I am a very good person" Rudra said trying hard not to sound jealous.

"Unlike your big brother" Abhay muttered to himself.

"Jo bhi ho, by the way my girlfriend is waiting for me at my room. See ya soon" Rudra said.

Fuck! Did he just call Soumya his girlfriend?

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY. SO NOW ABHAY AND ANIKA ARE STAYING AT OBEROI MANSION. WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON IT?

THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING