𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Oliver woke up from the nightmare,

"I've gotta take a shit.." Oliver muttered.

Oliver stood up, went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet, before taking the biggest most explosive shit he had ever taken,

"FUCK!!!" Oliver screamed inside his head.

He could feel his asshole tingling with pain.

Oliver got up, without wiping, and he looked at the explosive pile of shit that had just left his asshole,

"Shouldn't have eaten that peach.." He thought.

The shit was covering half the toilet bowl, while the other half of the toilet bowl was lightly splattered with shit.

Oliver looked at the very brown, gooey, substance that had just left his asshole and felt his heart beat faster, and soon, he felt something rising in his boxers,

"Fuck.." Oliver muttered under his breath.

"Not again!" Oliver thought, frustrated.

He took down his boxers, locked the doors, and began scooping copious amounts of his shit and began rubbing it all over his chest, staining his once blue shirt, a poopy brown.

His hands went from his torso to his now erect, massive, cock.

He began stroking his massive, erect, cock with the brown, gooey substance.

"Fuck I wish this was Elio's shit..." Oliver thought.

"Well it is.." Elio suddenly appeared in front of Oliver's eyes, sitting on the toilet.

"E-Elio!!" Oliver exclaimed.

"Shhhhh... Don't think about anything right now" Elio comforted.

Oliver kept stroking his shit-covered cock, as Elio was staring at him blankly, before closing his eyes and cumming.

"Ohhh....." Oliver moaned, before opening his eyes to see that Elio wasn't there.

"I need to stop imagining him, I need to move on" Oliver confessed to himself.

"But for now I need to take a shower.." Oliver thought as soon as the stench of the shit that he was covered in reached his nostrils.

After taking a shower, Oliver threw his billowy shirt into the trash.

"Too dirty.." Oliver thought.

Oliver got dressed before stepping out of his room,

"Let's hope they don't notice that Elio is gone.." Oliver thought anxiously.

He went downstairs and sat down for breakfast.

"Good morning Oliver!" Mafalda greeted.

"Good morning Mafalda!" Oliver replied before sitting down for breakfast.

Everything seemed to be going well, to Oliver's surprise, no one seemed to ask about Elio's whereabouts and Oliver was glad.

"They don't need to know" Oliver thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh em geeez!!! >_< hi guyz :p im so sourry that i havent uploaded a chapter in a while :3

i hope that you guyz enjoyed dis chaptah! xD

i'm going to write more chapterz i promise LOL