𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝔀?

"What now?" Oliver pondered. 

"Well he's fucking dead now!" Oliver concluded.

"He does look kinda sexy down there.." Oliver thought lustfully.

"And he is dead so it wouldn't really matter what happens to him now.." Oliver thought before going down the hill cautiously.

He stayed about 2 feet away, just admiring Elio's dead body.

How his fingers were motionless.

How his mouth just hung open.

How pale he looked.

He loved all of it.

Oliver felt something in his pants only to look down and find that he had a boner.

"I'm not into necrophilia but..." Oliver thought out loud before moving a foot closer.

He could now see everything even clearer, and he couldn't contain himself anymore.

He took Elio's pants off and threw them to the side before taking off his own.

Elio's hole was already lubricated from the events that had happened just 25 minutes prior so there was no need for Oliver to prepare him, he was dead after all...

Oliver stuck his erect cock into Elio's hole.

"Fuck.." he moaned.

"I nearly came..." he thought to himself.

Oliver kept thrusting himself in and out of Elio until he finally came.

5 seconds after having the most INTENSE orgasm Oliver has ever had, the post-nut clarity hit.

"fuck.." Oliver muttered.

"fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!" Oliver screamed.

"How do I get rid of the body??" Oliver thought.

"Well I could bury him here, he said that nobody came here anyways.." Oliver thought, confident in his idea.

"But that would mean that I would have to go back and get a shovel.. which would take way too fucking long and it would look suspicious, not to mention the fact that it would be heavy to carry while riding my bicycle"

While thinking for a bit, Oliver looked to his left only to remember:

"The pond!" Oliver exclaimed.

"I could hide his body there, and I would be gone by the time anyone would find him" Oliver concluded.

Oliver went up to Elio's body, disgusted by the sight of the mess he'd made.

"It's not my fucking fault.." Oliver tried to justify.

"Now is not the fucking time to think about this!" Oliver interrupted himself.

Oliver went nearer to the body, wanting to pick it up.

Oliver seemed distressed.

"I have to clean all this mess too..'' Oliver thought while looking at the mess that was the result of them screwing around.

"I'll clean this up first then I'll hide the body" Oliver concluded.

Oliver cleaned everything up, blood, semen, feces, but one thing was left.

"The peach.." Oliver thought to himself while staring at the remaining peach.

He wanted to keep the peach to himself but at the same time, it was evidence.

"I'll eat this later.." Oliver thought before putting the soggy, cum-filled and covered peach in a plastic bag.

"Now I have to deal with that.." Oliver thought to himself while looking at Elio's corpse.

Oliver knew that he had to confront this sooner or later, so he just wanted to get it over with fast.

Oliver picked up Elio's body, before throwing it into the pond.

"This should do.." Oliver thought.

"But I still have to get rid of his bicycle.." Oliver added.

Oliver got Elio's bicycle and threw it in the pond as well.

"Now I could finally leave" Oliver thought in relief.

At this point, the sun was rising.

"Shoot!" Oliver exclaimed.

"I should leave now.." Oliver thought, knowing that he should leave as quick as possible or else he'd get caught.