𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮

Oliver left the crime scene and went back to the house, hoping that he could sneak in, pack and leave before anybody noticed he was gone.

Oliver went up to his room, opened his briefcase, and started packing.

"Wait wouldn't it be suspicious if I left the same time that Elio went missing.." Oliver realized. 

"Fuck!" Oliver muttered under his breath so that no-one would hear him.

"I'll have to stay here for a while and see how everything goes" Oliver thought.

"It's been 5 out of 6 weeks, so if I can hold out for a week I'll be able to leave then.." Oliver thought confidently.

Oliver looked at the peach that he took from the crime scene.

"It's so soggy and wet.." Oliver thought.

"Maybe I should fuck it one last time before eating it.." Oliver added.

Oliver noticed a bulge in his pants, before taking them off.

Oliver took the peach, which was barely hanging on together, and pushed it against the tip of his cock, it felt warm and wet, which was expected because it was covered in Elio's sperm.

Oliver closed his eyes, kept stroking his cock with the peach, imagining it to be Elio.

"Oliver.." Oliver moaned.

"Elio.." The peach moaned back.

"Oliver.." Oliver moaned.

"Elio.." The peach moaned.

"Oliver!" Oliver moaned before cumming into the peach.

Oliver opened his eyes, looked at the peach expecting it to be Elio, only to be disappointed.

"Fuck.." Oliver muttered.

"Now I gotta eat it.." Oliver added.

Oliver inspected the peach, it was brown and soggy, covered with both fresh and dry sperm, before putting it near his mouth.

He caught a sniff of it, it smelled more like sperm than peaches.

Oliver took a bite out of the peach and chewed once before freezing.

Oliver realized that he was indeed a dumbass.

What did he think it was gonna taste like?!?, peaches?!

"This was a bad idea.." Oliver thought.

"But this is the only way I can get rid of the evidence" Oliver realized, before continuing to eat the peach.

It felt like it took an hour every time he chewed, it felt like this was his punishment for killing the boy.

"This is all his fault!" Oliver muttered while chewing the soggy, cum-filled peach.

"He should've never clenched his stupid fucking hole!" Oliver muttered before swallowing what was remaining of the peach.

Oliver then slept hoping to get some peace and quiet.

Oliver woke up to find himself back in the field where he and Elio were hanging out.

"You came" Elio said.

"What, you thought I wouldn't" said Oliver before realizing what the fuck was going on.

"Yeah I just thought you would chicken out" teased Elio.

"What the fuck is going on!" Oliver yelled.

"You brought the peaches?" Elio asked.

"No no no no" Oliver muttered.

"Yeah yeah" said Elio realizing he was indeed a dumbass.

"Nope this is not happening!" declared Oliver before turning around to walk away, only to find that all of a sudden, he couldn't move.

Oliver felt a sharp pain in his cock, before looking down, only to find that he was stabbed by a tree branch in the cock.

Oliver stood there in shock, with a bleeding cock.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Oliver screamed before waking up.

"Fuck!" Oliver muttered right after waking up.

"I can't even get away from him in my dreams!" Oliver thought.

This was gonna be a long, long week.