𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝔂

It was a hot summer day, Elio and Oliver were sat next to the pool. 

''I have to go Elio'' said Oliver, ''Okay'' Elio responded, ''I'm bringing peaches, you want some?'' Oliver said, ''Sure'' replied Elio, ''Meet me at our usual spot in 2 hours'' added Elio, ''Why?'' Oliver replied with a puzzled look on his face, ''Just wait and see'' replied Elio, ''Later!'' said Oliver as he took off, Elio always hated how Oliver always used that word as a goodbye, it sounded so arrogant and careless, almost as if he didn't care if he would ever see the person he said it to.

Elio went to their usual spot where they met up a lot, it was a beautiful pond surrounded by tons of greenery, Elio always went there to read, fuck peaches, or even write sheet music. Elio was excited, he was finally gonna ask Oliver to fuck peaches with him, It had always been a fantasy of his. Peaches had always reminded Elio of Oliver's ass; plump, fuzzy and tasty. He had always wanted to eat Oliver's peach if you get what I mean.

After 2 hours, Oliver showed up to their usual spot.

Elio was laying near the water, ''You came'' Elio said, ''What, you thought I wouldn't?'' said Oliver, ''Yeah I just thought you would chicken out'' teased Elio, ''You brought the peaches?'' said Elio, ''What do you think this plastic bag is for?'' said Oliver, ''Yeah yeah'' said Elio, realizing he was indeed a dumbass, ''So what did you want the peaches for?'' said Oliver, ''Well... I have a confession to make'' said Elio while looking at the ground shyly, ''What is it?'' said Oliver looking puzzled, ''I've always had this fantasy of...us fucking peaches together...'' confessed Elio, ''Well that isn't as bad as I thought it would be'' said Oliver carelessly, ''W-What?!?'' said Elio with a shocked expression, ''I've always wanted to fuck a peach'' confessed Oliver, ''Well I have...'' confessed Elio too, ''Well, show me how you do it then..'' said Oliver flirtatiously, ''O-Ok then'' said Elio looking flustered.

Elio and Oliver moved over to somewhere more open where the hot sun was beating on them, Elio and Oliver sat on the grass, and Elio grabbed the peach, it looked so sexy, it was plump and fuzzy (like Oliver's ass), and it was probably tasty, but Elio wouldn't know because of what he was about to do next, Elio dug his pointer finger right in the middle of the peach, the peach was fresh and plump so it took a bit of effort to dig in it, once he dug in, he moved his finger around making enough space to remove the pit, Elio put the peach on his cock and proceeded to move it around his cock's tip, although Elio had done this many times, it felt weird, fresh, and new because Oliver was sat there right next to him watching him with a sly grin on his face.

Elio kept moving around like a little bitch until he finally reached an orgasm, and he came right in the middle of that plump, fuzzy peach. ''Fuck'' moaned Elio who seemed content, ''Give me that'' said Oliver, ''No'' said Elio, ''Give it to me'' said Oliver seeming frustrated, ''No'' replied Elio, Oliver snatched the peach from Elio's hand just like he snatched my wig, ''Give it back..'' said Elio shyly, ''No'' replied Oliver playfully, Oliver took a bite out of the peach, which was once plump but now soggy because of the lovemaking juice that is now in it, while looking at Elio seductively, they were know one being, they were connected, the peach resembled a forbidden fruit and now that Oliver had taken a bite, they had become one person, one soul, one body, their zodiac charts were now aligned. Elio seemed happy, yet flustered with Oliver eating the cum-covered peach, ''You like that, Elio?'' said Oliver while whispering seductively, ''Why don't you do the same now'' said Elio looking flustered, ''Do what?'' replied Oliver looking confused, but Elio knew that Oliver knew what Elio meant, ''You know what I'm talking about Oliver...'' said Elio in a tone that basically said ''cut the bullshit, Oliver'', ''Well I need you to tell me what you want me to do Elio'' said Oliver playfully, ''I want you to fuck a peach right in front of me'' said Elio boldly, ''Oh, so THAT'S what you want!'' chuckled Oliver.