2| little bit of curve

Song of the chapter:
Rams - barking :)

~Rosa Elyse~

"WAARRGHHH!." I screamed as my alarm blared, I got up and I took my bath, I wore my black skirt and a white long sleeve then I applied my gloss, yup, I'm a simple girl!, then I went downstairs.

"BLAH!." My brother Scott said.

"BLAH!." I said back.

"Ahhh, I thought I only got married to a goat, I didn't know I gave birth to goats too, NOW CHAP, CHAP, CHAP, CHAP!!." Mom said.

"Goddammit!, enough CHAPs for Chapstick sake!!." Dad said and we all looked at him and blinked then mom plucked one of his hair, he's really gonna go bald one day.

"Good morning dad." I said as I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"Morning sweetie, hurry up and eat, you don't wanna be late to work." Dad said and I smiled then I started eating.

My father worked for a man called Mr Whitby, and Mr Whitby has a son, Bruno Whitby, who is apparently my boss, urgh, all thanks to my dad, I have to work at Bruno's company.

"Ok, bye." I said as mom and dad kissed my head then I entered my car and I drove to the office, I entered the big building and I saw the place was scattered then I sighed.

"Mr Bruno Whitby is gonna be here in 5 minutes, I wanna see this place spotless, now!!." I said then they started working, and I headed to my office.

"Hey boss." A man said causing me to jump a little.

"Hey there Xander." I said, Xander is a newbie, he's starting today.

"I was told to wait for you." Xander said with a wide grin.

"Correct, let me settle down first." I said and he smiled and stood in front of my table then I looked at him but he was busy looking at my paintings, oh God, he's not gonna last a minute with Bruno.

"Wow, I love this painting." Xander said.

"Xander, sit down and keep quiet." I said.

"Ok, I can do that." He said with a giggle, ok there is no way I'm dealing with that.

"Um..send in Barb." I said into the phone as I called the reception.

"Yes ma'am." The receptionist said then later on a tiny lady came in.

"Good morning ma'am." Barb said with a smile.

"Morning barb, can you please handle Mr Xander." I said.

"Sure ma'am, right this way." She said and Xander followed her then I sighed as I saw all the papers I've gotta go through, I went to Bruno's office and it was clean and tidy, thank God, I checked the security footage and everywhere is clean, thank God.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!." He shouted and I shrieked.

"Um..n..n..nothing, I..I was just checking the footage." I stammered, damn he scares me a lot.

"Get out!!." He said calmly and I did.

"Urgh, such a prick!." My subconscious said then I went to my office and he called my telephone.

"Bring me those yesterday papers, the ones that were brought 6 pm on the dot." He said and he didn't even wait for me to reply then he ended the call, I glared at him but he didn't see me, then I got the papers and I entered his office.