18 gym

(Dipsy's pov)
"Ughhh, my head hurts like a bitch..." I woke up with a pretty bad headache, i stood up stretch, looking at my clock to see what time is it..oh.. "oh shit!..." I realized that I was late to go to the gym with my brothers. I immediately got ready, but then I remember it could leave tinky alone here..otherwise they'll take him away. I gently shook tinky awake. Tinky: "mmmm....what?..." Tinky rubbed his eyes as I blushes due to his pajama shirt open exposing his chest. He looks at me and gives awake confused look. Tinky: "Hey... where are you going?" "I gotta go to the gym, I'm late." Tinky rubbing his eye: "do you haft to go early in the morning???" "Its part a routine I stuck with since I was a kid, tinky." Tinky: "How long have you been on that routine?" "Since I was about a year old.. my late grandfather was inviting my father to spend some time with him by going bowling and all though they didn't know i was carrying it, even though it did weigh a ton, I carried a bowling bowl to my grandfather." A flashback came in as my one year old self lifted the bowling ball and taking it to my grandfather.

*Flashback*
Dipsy's dad: really dad, I really want to hang out with you, but I gotta watch the boys, besides we dunno where you put your bowling ball.
Grandfather was gonna say something...but he saw me with the bowling ball carrying it to him.
Grandfather: "Well I think he found it for me."
Dad was surprised as my brothers who saw me with it.
Finnley and tipsy: "Dad! Dipsy carrying a bowling ball!"
Dipsy's dad in disbelief: "Uh yeah...I can see that..
*Flashback ends*

(Tinky's pov)
"Geez, you were carrying a bowling ball at one years old?" Dipsy: "like I said, I'm a lot stronger than I look..besides you've seen it more than once." "I have??" Dipsy: "remember I picked a fight with that teletubbie who was harassing you when you were still a girl?" A flashback came as I remember dipsy punching the guy in the face so hard that his nose was bleeding...might have even broke it.. Dipsy: "just to be safe, you're coming with me." "Wait what...why me?" Dipsy: "do I need remind you, there a two certain teletubbies wantint nothing more to make you theirs??" I sighed, knowing it's not safe to be alone before. "You made your point..it's bad enough tin-gold is after me and now jay???.... I dunno what made him come after me now." Dipsy: "He said if he couldn't have, he would have you instead, hoping tin-gold would share half of time with you." I poked dipsy's arm. "To be honest..." I trail off feeling the muscles underneath dipsy's skin. As poking dipsy arm, "Man, dipsy you got serious muscles under those arms." Dipsy: "It's no surprise..it's a result of working in a gym for most of your life." I got up and stretched. "Think I could workout with you?" Dipsy quickly looks back me as i stretched. He blushed as he looked down and up. Dipsy: "Y..yeah." "What?" Dipsy: "huh?" "Why do you keep staring at me like that?" Dipsy: "nothing..how do you still have a six pack?" "Oh...um.. i.. workout at home?..no steroids I swear." Dipsy squinted his eyes at me. "I'm being serious, I just workout at home I swear." Dipsy nodded as I got ready. We left the house to go to the gym, it got quiet in the car. Dipsy: "look don't get me wrong, I don't want you to get hurt, but I can't afford you to get kidnapped again." I turned around and sighed. "Dips, can we at least change the subject?.." Dipsy: "okay...well to be honest, you probably know I was a preemie baby..well me and tipsy that is, Finley was born a regular baby. If we both were born regularly, we would have been at Finley's height." I chuckled. "Even if you were his height, it wouldn't change the way I feel about ya..plus I think you cute short." Dipsy blushed. Dipsy: "oh babe... you're embarrassing me." About four minutes of watching dipsy work out, I went to go work out on my arms first. 'The more I learn about dipsy, the more amazed I am and how much more I love him.. I know he wants to get to know me as much as I want to get to know him..maybe one day..'