8💜💚 beast-vampire 2

(Dipsy's pov)

Tinky takes off his pants and growls. I jumped a little as he growls. He takes out his member, it was a little red as I got goosebumps. He pulls me closer, I touched his member with my private part when he did. I blushed bright red when he did. He slowly enters , I jump and groan. Blood dripped down out of my private part as he enters. He growls and grabs me close. He thrusts at slow speed, but I grabbed him tight and moan as he thrusts. He goes much faster. I moan more and louder. I was so close to cumming, he was panting while he was thrust. I cumed and tinky didn't notice. He grabbed my hip and pulled me closer, i felt his member go deeper in me as i moaned and groaned. He kept going, as I cumed once again, later I cumed again. But soon enough he cumed, it felt cold and it was red and liquid, like blood. I shivered as I felt it. I get turn to the side and he grabs my side hip. He lifts my leg and enters me slowly. I moan and whimpered. He thrusts hard as I squeal, I cried a bit as he thrust. I moaned,groan,whimpered, and tried to talk but they didn't come out right. He grinned. He cumed in me as i felt it leak out. He turns me around and push my back to the ground. But my bottom was up. He grabs my neck and pushes me hard to the ground. I groan as he grins. He goes in me as he presses me lower. I start to get tears in my eyes due to the pain. Tinky turns and looks at me. He stops grinning as he releases me a bit. I stop shaking and he hugs me tightly. I didn't really know how to hug someone if they're hugging from the back, but I just didn't really do much. He thrust and thrust, he groans but he moans with it as well. He cumed in me as he grins and chuckled. He gets in his knees and grabs my head. He started to force me to suck on his cock. I did so and he grabbed my hair, making me go deeper. I moaned and muffled as I was forced. He cumed in my mouth, as I tasted it. It wasn't a very pleasant taste. He grabs me and flies to a another room. I squeal as I grab on to him. He places me down on a bed and hold me close. His wing wraps around me. I checked my pocket for the antidote but it wasn't there. It was birth control pills. I took some but I didn't know what to do next. I made a plan for tomorrow and I started to fall asleep. He yawns and quietly said: goodnight dipsy~ in his voice but it was kinda lower. I smiled and fell asleep with him hugging me close and his wing wrapped around me.