The Aoibajohsai girl's team was waiting for them. "Thank you for the game!" Both sides bowed to each other before the girls were brought to the gym.

Changing into the practice jerseys, the teams started warming up before gathering around their coaches. "Alright, here is the line up we are going to start with. I will be putting people in so be ready." Coach Gushiken told them.

The match began, Kazane received the ball and Hado set it to Chiyako

The match began, Kazane received the ball and Hado set it to Chiyako. It looked like it was gonna be a point, but Seijoh's libero managed to get it up at the last second.

However, they had to send it over as a chance ball because it was out of control. "Send it here!" Kazane called, stopping and readying to approach.

Hado looked surprised but did as told, setting the new ace up on the ten foot line. Doing her approach, the ball shot straight through the blockers and landed directly on the end line.

Everyone on the Seijoh side stared at the first year as she landed. It was that moment that Seijoh knew there was no way they were going to win. As the saying goes, the first team to let the ball hit the floor, loses.

The rest of the game went fairly similar, Seijoh being able to dig up everything except Kazane's spikes. Her serves, Seijoh's coach noticed, weren't near as strong as she thought they would be. She wasn't jump serving either.

It didn't take long for the girl's team to win both sets, leaving it at 25-13 and 25-16.

Both teams started cleaning up the court, putting the pole pads away and mopping the ground. "Come on, they may still be playing!" One of Seijoh's girls said, causing an uproar of squeals.

"Huh? Who might still be playing?" Kazane asked, making the girls glanced at her.

"The boys team, of course! They also have a practice match today. Maybe we can see Oikawa play!" The captain gushed to the other players on her team, who all nodded in agreement and squealed again.

"How about we go too? It might give us a chance to scout for the boys." Azusa suggested.

"Sure!" Hana and Kimura agreed, the rest of them also nodding. The Seijoh team led the Shiratorizawa girls into the upper level, where they could overlook the boy's gym.

"They're still at it!"

"Heeyy, why isn't Oikawa here?"

"Who are they even playing?"

"TOBIOOOOO!!!" Kazane yelled, waving frantically as all of the girls around her sweat dropped. Said male frowned at the sound of his sister saying his name, causing him to slowly look up.

"Oh god, it's her." Tsukishima grimaced in annoyance, which made Hinata glare at him before looking up at Kazane.

"Hi Kazane!!!!" He hopped up and down as he waved.

"Stop, you're embarrassing yourself." Kageyama scowled, and the comment made the ball of carrot scowl right back at him.

"She's your sister Kageyama! Why aren't you saying hi huh?!"

"Because I am focusing on the game, nimrod." The black haired male sneered. "And if you want to win this set, you will too."

"We're in the middle of a time out, the least you could do is wave at her to let her know you saw her!" Hinata argued. Kageyama just rolled his eyes before offering his twin a slight wave, and then it was time to start playing again.

The second set ended with Karasuno winning, giving all spectators a shock. "I can't believe we're going to a third set with a random school!" The Seijoh girl's captain gaped, looking almost annoyed.

"Hey Kazane, who was that person you waved at?" Yumiko asked.

"Oh, that's my twin brother Tobio." The ace explained, when suddenly all of the Seijoh girl's squealed.

All eyes drew towards the figure standing behind the Seijoh bench, looking as cocky as ever. Kazane gulped as a blush erupted on her face.

There stood Tooru Oikawa, the captain and setter of Aoibajohsai high school's boys volleyball club, also known as the best setter in the prefecture.

And he just so happened to be in love with Kazane Kageyama, but instead of winning her over, the moment he had made his move it had driven her away.

Glancing up, the two locked eyes. Oikawa's lips lifted, she was going to be his one day, one way or another.

(Announcement: most new book ideas will be posted in my Random Thoughts and Polls book so please go check out the most recent chapter because I need help.

Merci!)