Chapter 29: Brother

Start from the beginning

"Jin Hyung went with rm Hyung To The Capital.. They need to fix something so they went early in the morning.." He explained and Chuckled slightly..

"Is that so..? Then how about Jimin..?" I asked..  Is jimin not going to visit..?

"Jimin went to work In the main Building... Well Paperworks piled up during this whole time and he needs to finish it all... His secretary keeps on Nagging him to Finish it all in 2 days, well its kind of impossible though.. Cause not only paperworks but meetings and plans  filled his entire schedule.. Well its his job so he'll take care of it, somehow.." He Said and giggled.. Jimin sure is busy..

Guess I can't disturb him.. Too bad.. I really wanted to talk more with him.. Guess our time has started To shorten...

I took a deep sigh..

" Guess It will be some time to see each other right??"I asked and Looked at him..  Who gave me a slight smile..

" Well yeah... But don't worry.. After his Fully booked schedule he'll come Running to you like a Kid who Missed his Mother.. "Taehyung said while Smiling sweetly... Woah... Is this the Kim taehyung i know..?

But it somehow made me feel better...taehyung  might be an alien sometimes but he's still the best.. 

I smiled at him...

" Thank you... Oppa"

He patted my head and gave me a soft a hug...

"Y/n.. We won't repeat the same mistake we did last time.." Taehyung said seriously making me quite a bit shocked...

He sure is the best!

I smiled sweetly and hugged him back...

"I won't let anything happen to my Family" I said and Looked at Taehyung who looked a bit shocked then he giggled..

"same here.." He said shortly and Smiled... I can tell that his smile was pretty genuine this time.. I continued eating till im Finished..

I don't know why but i find taehyung quite Mysterious type despite him being my brother... Its like..

Someone who is called a treasured friend but barely knows it..

And now i got the guts to Ask him some Weird Questions..

"Taehyung oppa?" I called him, Making him Look at me curiously with a smile..

I gulped hardly...  I have to  know more about him...

"Are you not Planning on getting married...?"I said without even  thinking...

What the hell came out of my mouth...ugh! This is Embarrassing!

I looked at him who looked away while blushing...

Oh my....
Hehe.. Cant believe he can be sensitive to this Topic...

" I-I am Planning... But Its not Like i do have someone in mind right now... I'll wait for the right timing and right person to come in my life.. Well... Everything is complicated right now so i think it's hard to think about those kind of things in this situation..." He said while Looking away...

Oh gawd.. He is so Cute!! Is this really taehyung?!

Wait.. Looking at him closely.. Those eye Lashes sure are beautiful together with those eyes of his... His jawline Look so Wonderful.. Is he even human? What a visual...

Wait.. If he is this handsome, Im sure He had some girlfriends!! Now that it came to this... Its the time to ask!!

"Hmm.. Then how about girlfriend? I bet You have one right..?"I asked and He looked at Me with a red face...