Chapter 4:Kidnapped

Y/n P. O. V

I woke up and tried to move but failed...

I looked around me and noticed I was in a different room... More like a clinic.. Cause it smells like medicines.. Eww..

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening...my eyes landed on a Man with wide shoulders wearing a white Coat.. Must be the doctor... To be honest he is handsome.. Doctor or a model?

He looked at me and smiled sweetly..
"You're finally awake" he said... I just looked at him and nodded..
"How are you feeling?" he asked concerned..

"My body hurts that's all" i said.. And looked away..

He giggled before talking
"My name is Jin, Kim seok Jin, Nice to meet you Y/n"
He said and I finally looked at him...

"Thank you so much for taking care of me but I must go.." I said trying to be polite.. The heck is this attitude of mine?

His face suddenly turned pale..
"Go and Escape?" he said seriously..
I looked at him weird...
"nah... I'm Going to My room" I just look at him with no expression..

He Giggled...
"Well off you go~" he said still smiling..

I tried to stand up and walk slowly...
As I was about to open the door..
The door suddenly went open, hitting my face with it...

"The heck is your problem-?!"
I looked to the person who just went in... I Quickly Glared at him... Whats the name again? Park... Park F*cking Jimin I guess...

He was still on the door staring at me coldly..
I guess no use on talking to him.. I looked away
And went out of the door forcefully... Making my shoulders hit his shoulder hardly..

It hurts but I don't care..
Before I even went fully out of the room.. He quickly pulled me inside..

I shot him a glare
"What the hell Is your problem Orange Boy" I said... well I must keep my cool..

His face suddenly turned dark.. I know he didn't like what I just said...
I took my wrist back and continued walking out..

Now where the hell am I? I'm sure it was around here...

I keep on walking.. Straight then suddenly turning right.. To meet a dead end..

"Wow..." I said almost feeling like giving up...

I should open one of the doors and ask where is my f*cking room...
Well it's worth the try...

I took the nearest one... I just opened the door without knocking.. I looked inside it was dark..
"Any Human being here?? Just wanna ask some Question-" I quickly stopped when someone pulled me inside..

Holy sh*t..

"YAH!-" he covered my mouth...

Then finally the Lights turned on.. I looked at the man who was covering me... F*ck are all the boys in these house handsome?!

"Mianhe, Mianhe I thought you were Jimin, I was planning on scaring him.." He giggled softly.. Showing his box smile reassuring me.. And how could he think that I'm that f*cking Park Jimin?!

"What was your question again?" He said Taking all my thoughts out... I took a deep sigh

"Just wanna know where my room is.." I scratch my head not wanting to say that I was lost..

He smiled "Follow me" we went out of the room and walked at the hallway..
I followed him, trusting him where my Freaking room is..

"I'm taehyung By the way, Nice to meet you Y/n~" he smiled showing his box smile... I smiled back... How does everyone knows my name..? Must be that Park f*cking Jimin...