Chapter Two

The next day: 

Alexa's (POV)

I woke up and got ready i put on my black bikini under a black dress. And i looked at the time it was 12:30. I got my stuff and left to see my Richie and his friends. I arrived at the qurry and the boys were spitting over the cliff. "Hey Rich!" They looked at me. "Oh hey Alex! Guys this is Alexa. Alexa this is Stan, Bill, Eddie, and Ben." "Hey guys" They all said "Hi" I took my dress off. "Who going first?" "I'll go!" I'm no wuss. I jumped and Richie let out a "WHAT THE FUCK!" They all jumped one by one. We play for a few hours then i went to tan i laid on my towel and put my sunglass's on and relaxed until i heard. "Hey Dickheads!" By the voice i knew who it was the mullet boy. "Henry leave us alone." Thats when i got up his name was Henry? "Look who we have here! Little Alexa hello little princess." I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "What do you what?" He looked at me. "I want to have some fun." "Ok.. Come closer and i'll show you fun" They losers looked shocked and he came and got on top of me then i smiled and kicked him in his nuts he bent over in pain me and the losers ran to Bill's house before i got there i pasted by a storm drain and remembered something 'I'm Pennywise the dancing clown.' I thought to myself. "Pennywise?" "Alexa are you coming." I looked at Richie then the storm drain. "No i need to go i promised someone that i'll hang out with them so see you soon." "Ok bye then." They all left and i went to the storm drain. "Pennywise are you there?" "Hi Alexa you came back?" "Yeah i said that would didn't i?" "Yes you did."

Pennywise's (POV)

This was weird when i talk to Alexa i don't feel the need to eat her like i do other kids. She didn't smell like food but she smelled good like flowers and chocolate then i heard something that snapped me out of my thoughts. "Pennywise are you there?" Was that Alexa? I went to the storm drain and it was she was there! Why am i so happy to see her? "Hi Alexa you came back?" I was confused why would she come back and why did i? "Yeah i said that would didn't i?" and she did i was so happy that she wasn't scared of me all i could say was "Yes you did." "So Pennywise i was thinking would you like to come and hang out at my house or something?" Was she asking me to go to her house? "What about your parents?" "They barely notice i'm even there so i think we'll be good." What do i say this seems wrong why does it seem wrong? "Um.. s-sure." Why the hell did i stutter? "Ok come with me." I teleported myself out and i was behind her. "Pennywise were did you go?" She didn't notice me. "Alexa?" She jumped. "H-how did you get there?" "I have my ways." Was all i said she lead me to her house she lived on 28 neibolt that is convenient she lives next store. We walked up to her house. "You come though the window and i'll go though the door ok?" I just nodded. Of course i didn't need to go though the window when the door shut i teleported into her room and opened the window to make it look like i went though the window. I don't know why the hell i'm doing this and for a human too...