Chapter 16

The days following was weird when Randy and I had to work on the same patient. It became awkward when Randy,Bayley, Finn and I were all in the same room cause Finn was handing us a patient. I tried not making eye contact with Finn but I did unfortunately. I haven't talked to him personally since this whole situation I feel that he's better than me since Randy chose him over me. If I ever talk to him I know I'll break down and cry. At breaks with Bayley we found other nurses and doctors to sit with. At the end of my shift I would return home to Dean and the kids.

Dean became a babysitter for the kids. He wanted more time with them and he didn't like the idea of them staying with strangers. Dean slowly started to hang over here more. He also lessen the amount of time he was with the cartel. Which I was glad about of course but I was still worried for Dean I know him being around all these drugs and alcohol doesn't help.

I got home and saw the boys in the living room playing their wii with their dad. When they noticed me they ran up to me happily. Dean also came hugging me and whenever we hug I also take his scent in. I was without him for 3 years not knowing weather he was alive or not. So I try and treasure every moment I have with him.

"Kids why don't you go upstairs well I make you dinner." I said and the kids went upstairs in their room.

Dean followed me to the kitchen to help make food.

"How were the kids? Were they trouble?" I asked grabbing a few things

"They were great they were no trouble I love being with them. But how's was work? Did a certain someone bother you?" Dean asked and I knew who he was referring too

"I had to work with him today which sucked but we're both getting through it. One day he needs to come over to get his things." I said sighing

"You're the strongest person I know you'll get through this." He said and I smiled at him.

"I actually need to talk to you about something." Dean continued which turned my attention to him.

"Dame" I replied but he was confused. "Wait you took spanish for 3 years and you don't know what Dame is." I said laughing. "Its basically like tell me go on" I explained

"Well um you remember how I told you I wanna going to take down the cartel... I'm just scared if I do I'll go to jail for years and I really don't wanna miss any time with you or the kids." Dean said and I can tell it was hard for him to say this.

"Listen to me you're not serving a second in jail we're gonna find someone to help you stay out of it. You're gonna cooperate with fbi and everything's gonna be good. Don't worry about it." I said holding Dean cause I know we'll get over this.

"Well beside all this I want to know if I can take you out to dinner again soon like possibly Friday." Dean asked and I agreed cause it's time for us to try again.

Friday

A last last minute schedule change made me work today which sucked cause I wanted to get ready for my date tonight. This is our first one in years I want to look nice.

"So you excited for the date with Dean tonight?" Bayley asked

"Of course he's actually changing and he deserves another chance." I replied and we talked about it for awhile but what we failed to realize was that Randy was by us and heard our conversation.

After my shift I got the kids from daycare went home,made the kids dinner and I immediately started getting ready I dropped the kids off the neighbors house waited for Dean. Once he arrived he took me to the same restaurant the night he proposed to me. We always had good times here. The owner is our friends parent so we had a lot of date nights here.

"Even after many years the food here is delicious." I said chuckling sitting down with my hand in the table

"This has always been our favorite spot which is why I picked it." Dean said putting his hand on mine. "I'm really glad that you're here with me."

"I wouldn't want to spend my Friday night any other way. You're the only person I want to be here with." I said before the waitress came to take our order.

After spending an hour at the restaurant we finished up decided it's time to get back to my place. Dean drove us to back and he walked me to my porch I led him inside to rest for a bit. In a little while I was gonna get the twins to see their dad.

"Thank you for tonight Dean it was amazing." I said as we stood in the middle of the room.

"Anything for you, you deserve it." He said putting his hands on my waist. Silence and tension filled the air Dean and I were extremely close to each at this point. I kept looking at his eyes then his lips which I haven't felt in years. I wrapped my hands around his necks and slowly our lips connected. The fireworks and spark was there. The kiss felt right it was slow at first but it intensified.

"I want you." I said pulling away

"You sure" he breath out I nodded automatically we both smiled as he picked me bridal style taking me to what used to be our room.

We took off each other's clothing leaving us in nothing. Dean laid me down and placed kissing going down. He noticed my c-section scar his fingers trace it and he left a kiss in the middle. He came back up to kiss me slowly but he pulled away as he slide a finger inside of me watching me moan and look down. We kissed again and he added another finger making me bit on his bottom lip. After awhile more of his fingers sliding in and out of me. He got in between my legs looking down at me.

"You sure you want to do this? If you want me to stop just tell me and I will." Dean said and I told him I was sure I want too.

He pushed himself in and waited till I relaxed enough for him to move as the pace pick up the louder my moans got. He leaned down capturing my lips and trusted into me more and more. He groaned into my ear which sent me into overdrive.

My legs around his waist got tighter and my hands rested on his back leaving marks. Dean watched as I cum underneath and connected our lips together as he did as well. Dean pulled out but stayed in my arms.

"This isn't going to be a one time thing I'm going to treat you right and I'm going to stay by your side...Forever" Dean said placing circles on my stomach

"Forever?" I questioned

"Forever" he replied. After a few moments I suggested we should get the kids now and he agreed. We got dressed and then went downstairs to the neighbors house. I rang the bell and my neighbor answer but she looked confused.

"Hey where are the kids?"

"Randy took them about an hour ago. He said you send him." She said and with that my whole world shattered.

-
At least Dean and Seth had an amazing night. But Randy always has to mess something up

Vote & comment