Chapter 3

I woke up happily due to the fact that today was one of my off days. Today I promised myself I'll go talk to Dean's dad but without Dean himself knowing. So I planned it out

"Baby I'm going to get groceries. Im gonna take long." I said to a half sleeping Dean

"Yeah yeah whatever."  Dean said into his pillow. He was having a hangover so I get his annoying tone.

As long as I tell him where I am or where I'm going it's alright. Last time I didn't do it well it didn't end well.

"Where the fuck where you Seth?" Dean yelled

"At the gym I wasn't doing anything else." I said crying trying to convince Dean.

"Lies!" He said throwing a glass cup by me. "You must think I'm dumb huh. I know you were with Randy fucking him somewhere."

"But I wasn't-" I said as Dean coming closer to me

"Save the fucking bullshit and stop lying." Dean said pushing me into a wall. I knew I had to get out of his sight so I immediately ran up the stairs but on the stairs he pulled my leg down making me fall down the stairs.

"Don't ever try to run from me Seth. It won't work."  Dean said walking away

Ever since that day I told him everything. I learned my lesson that day. I walked out of the house and did what originally told Dean. Next I sat in my car and drove to Dean's dad place. Once I made it I was scared to go in but I needed to talk to him.

I walked to the door scarily and started knocking. A largely shaped guy opened the door he look more like a bodyguard. Without a warning or anything he let me pass by. The second I walked in the door closed and the house got dark.

"Well what do we have here It's my sons wife. Never thought I would see you here." Robert, Deans dad said

"I wouldn't have come if you didn't ruin my life." I said annoyed

"And how did I ruin your life exactly?" He questioned

"You came back! Dean was fine till you showed up at my doorstep. Now he's constantly drinking, picking fights... he's a mess."

"He's an Ambrose what did you expect Seth? There's no fixing him no amount of rehab will fix that" Robert said laughing

"You're saying I should just leave him?" I questioned thinking

"If you can't handle an alcoholic then yeah. Maybe you're right maybe I did start all this but Dean's never gonna be the man you want. Why do you think I left? He's a disappointment."

"Then why come back?" I asked confused

"Cause at the end of the day when your a parent you'd want to see your kid."

"Just don't come back! Ever." I said walking out processing everything what was told to me. Dean will change right? In my mind I really hoped so. I drove home to see the one person in my mind in the living room drinking. He was in the living room pouring his hard liquor.

"Look whose back." Dean said as soon as I became visible to him

"It's only 11 why are you drinking now?"

"You can never have a drink too early or too late. Now tell me when was the last time we drank together. Come join me and we'll have a good time." Dean said

"I have work I can't."

"It wasn't really a question Seth. Come drink with me now!" Dean said demanding me loud. I had no where else to go. If I ran out the house it would've lead to more problems. If I ran upstairs he would've broke down the door.. again.

I went next to him as he pour me a glass of tequila. I wanted to get this over with this so I drank it all in one shot. After I sat the cup down Dean started rubbing my thighs.

"You see that wasn't so bad." Dean said laughing

After many drinks and pours we ended up on the our bed naked. Dean kissing my neck and hands roaming my body. He managed to spread my legs a little bit wider before he slowly placed his hard cock into me. It wasn't long till I started moaning and grabbing the sheets.

"Dean oh ahh right there. Right fucking there" I nearly screamed out I started stroking my cock at the same time as Dean was going in.

"Cum for me" Dean said as he trusted faster. After a few minutes I cum all over us and he released he's cum in me. We were both drunk. But a good kind of drunk. After that Dean and I  decided to knocked out for the entire day.

The next day I woke up and the time was 9am!

"Fuck I'm late." I yelled but instantly regretted it cause of my headache.

"Just stay home with me." Dean said wrapping his arm around me kissing my shoulder. It's times like this where I genuinely want to stay home for Dean. Today he's good but tomorrow he's won't be so nice and good so when he is good I want to spend more time with him.

"I can't I have to go." I said slipping out of bed and getting ready fast. I said bye and drove to the hospital. The hospital was back up cause of a nurse missing. So I instantly took no time working on patients.

At lunch I was exhausted Randy and Bayley noticed.

"Why are you holding your head? Does it hurt?" Bayley asked

"Yeah Dean made me drink yesterday which is why I woke up late today." I said

"Made you drink? If Dean honestly cared about you he would've respect you and your properties." Randy said putting his hands on my shoulder.

Before we knew it out lunch break was over and we went back to work the rest of the day went by fast. In the parking lot Randy insisted of walking me to the car.

"Hey look it isn't my place but If you ever need help with anything especially Dean. I'm here. And I know you're sick of me bashing him so I'll stop." Randy said pulling me into a hug

"Thank you Randy for everything I appreciate it." I said hoping in the car driving off.

I got home open the door and automatically panicked cause there was no Dean to be found. I went to the dinner table and I noticed there was a note

went to bar I'll be back later better have pizza tonight!

I hated the way Dean talks to me but there was nothing I could do. I ordered pizza then I sighed as I thought of ways to change Dean.

-
Sorry this chapter took so long!
Message me for any suggestions
Vote & comment