Noelle.

Noelle Holiday was leaving Toriel's house.

(Maybe I shouldn't have involved myself? Kris has been different. I never seen them cry before.)

All of a sudden, a flash of light happened.

Noelle had disappeared from existence. No one in this universe remembered who she was. She... Just was erased from their minds.

It was all a part of a side effect of the universes merging.

Noelle found herself in a dark, eerie place. All she can remember was eavesdropping on Kris and Sans due to the universes clashing with another.

Her surroundings was the Ruins. There were blood and dust stains on the walls. Noelle started to tremble. She gotten so scared. As she ran around the ruins, she saw a dust pile with bricks spread all over it. It looked like whatever monster that was, gotten buried from the wall from falling apart.

Noelle ran around the Underground a lot. It took some time since it was a bit of a journey. She had trouble sleeping. She was frightened, but was able to sleep in between her traveling. When she had gotten hungry, there were a lot of abandoned places. She managed to eat food there. It was hard for her to eat with her anxiety rising. If there were other monsters nearby, she'd hide due to them attacking and killing each other.

Time has passed. This place is huge. There was a new encounter.

Noelle's anxiety rose as she saw a tall skeleton. He had scars on his face. Red eyes. He looked intimidating. There were other monsters by him too.

Noelle took the wrong idea that he was actually cornering them. The skeleton noticed her.

"HALT!" He cried out.

Noelle gotten too frightened. (This is bad!) Then she fled. Muffled yelling was heard by the skeleton.

"Wait! I was only trying to-" Papyrus stomped and sighed as Undyne came out from the corner, with a group of rescued monsters following her.

"What was that all about?" Undyne asked. She had heard the yelling.

"I might have.. Scared another one away." Papyrus grumbled as he scratched his forehead. He was actually sulking.

"Oh." Undyne stepped forward and took his hand. "Hey, it's ok! We managed to get a lot of them already!" She smiled to try to make him feel better.

"I guess." Papyrus grumbled. "I think I'll just let you do the rescuing and I'll do the leading." He did a small smile, taking her hand.

Noelle managed to reach to this castle place. It felt like she was part of a chaotic fairy tale of some sort. She was panting and gotten so scared to see more dust scattered everywhere.

The thought of Papyrus came to her mind. (What if that happened to me?)

She managed to slow down to regain her leg strength. Her deer ears twitched at any creaking sound. Her antlers hit some cob webs as she gotten deeper into the hospital.

"Dad...." Noellesniffled. She was truly terrified in this strange world.

TO BE CONTINUED IN OUR OTHER STORY - QUATRETALE

There's an extra ending in there as well.