Chapter Five

Meanwhile, as Sans and Frisk was dealing with Jevil, he had stopped attacking as he saw the Chaos King appear. Plus, he was feeling weird that Frisk offered him MERCY a lot.

"What's he doing here?!" Kris yelled at Jevil.

"HEE HEE! THIS IS PART OF THE FUN! BYE BYE!" Jevil disappears as Kris falls onto the ground. The Chaos King licked his lips as he approaches Kris, who looked up at him.

The King eyes Frisk too. "Oh. There's TWO women. Hahaha. This is great."

Kris kind of struggles as the King goes to her first. (That stupid imp got me hurt!)

"We'll continue where we left off last time-" The Chaos King goes to grab Kris. Frisk runs towards Kris at full speed. She distracts the King.

"Not this time, pig!" Frisk yelled out as she throws a random chaotic item at him.

"Ugh!" The King growled, looking towards Frisk. Kris uses this as an opportunity to escape.

"So long!" Kris yelled out, leaving Frisk behind that she was able to escape. "He can have you instead!"

"Hey!" Frisk exclaimed. (So selfish... Even after I helped her!)

The King grinned and grabbed a hold of Frisk's arm. His face drew close to hers. He panted and drooled with that horrid bad breathe.

"You look better than her. Since you're not a Lightner, you'll have a special place in my dungeon." The King smiled wider as Frisk struggled to keep her face away from that wretched, stinky tongue.

"Hey!" Sans stepped in front of the two so the King would see who it was. "Get away from her!" He didn't even have a stomach, but yet he still felt like throwing up. Watching what was going on was so disgusting. He couldn't just stand there silently.

The King looked at Sans, in an amused tone. "I don't think so. This girl is my property. My little play thing."

Frisk tried to use a self-defense technique on the King, but he was too strong and big. He laughed in amusement.

"It's too dangerous! Run!" Frisk pleaded.

The King grabbed Frisk by her throat and lifted her off the ground. He frowned. "Don't look at him like that. Your eyes should only be for me now." Then his smile turned wider. "You're fitting enough to be my queen."

"You're disgusting!" Sans said angrily. "I said let her go! You have no right to treat her like that. I don't care who you are!" He didn't budge from his spot.

"S-Sans." Frisk choked. She tried to talk, but her air was getting blocked.

The King summoned spades to threaten Sans. "You don't tell me what to do." He feels so almighty and powerful in this world. His grip tightens on Frisk's throat as he draws her closer to him.

Sans still didn't budge. He was scared, but his anger was stronger. Anyone who was terrible enough to treat someone like property didn't deserve any MERCY in his eyes. It was enough to make him snap.

His vision was blurred with rage, as three abnormally large bones jutted out of the ground towards the King. Normally, he would be shocked. He had never summoned anything so powerful before. However, he kept his strong face. "I don't know how all those other monsters reacted, but I'm not one to take orders from anyone either. I guess we do have one thing in common after all."

The King had a prideful smile and tried to use his spades to knock the bones away. But he was too slow. His smile faded as the bones lunged into his arm that was holding Frisk. He dropped her and she had a coughing fit as the King fell backwards.