I turn around, shaking my head, "No, I didn't knock the sword out of your hand. You simply fell." Bilbo picked up the sword, seeming embarrassed by what I just said. "You charge at me this time." I say, getting into my fighting stance, raising my sword up ready to block his attack.

He charged forward, zig zagging his way towards me, before swinging his sword towards my leg. I block it with my sword, before blocking another attack towards my neck. I had to take a few steps back, a smile spreading across my face as I blocked his attacks. I then went on the offensive, pushing forward myself, making him step back.

To be honest, I was going easy on him, but he was still doing good for his first time. He was a quick learner. Eventually Bilbo ended up tripping over a root, causing him to fall to the ground. "That was wonderful! I think you earned your first question." I say, holding my hand out to him. He grabbed his sword, before taking my hand, allowing me to pull him up to his feet.

He seemed to think for a moment, his nose doing its little twitch whenever he was in thought. "What is your favorite color?" I was surprised by the question, he could've asked anything ... and that's his first?

I smile softly, "Coral." I answered. Bilbo seemed to look surprised before shrugging his shoulders and getting into a fighting stance. This time I charged at him, he backed up, blocking me with his sword a few times, before I knocked it out of his hands. "My turn." I say with a small smirk.

Bilbo walked over to get his sword, which fell at the foot of a tree. "What is your favorite color?" I asked, not able to think of something else.

Bilbo seemed to think for a moment, looking up at the sky before looking at me, "Maroon red."

I nodded, giving him a small smile, "Interesting color." Now that I think about it, he always has something with maroon red, which is either his clothes or something from his pack.

This went on for a while, each of us asking one another simple questions, like our favorite flower and what is our favorite thing to do in our free time. We even ended up sitting in the grass, just talking to one another.

"So he didn't believe you when you told him trolls were real?" I asked, a smile on my face.

"Yeah ... I ended up socking him in the nose. I got grounded for a week." Bilbo said, finishing his story with a huff. I laughed which ended up causing Bilbo to chuckle.

I gave him a small shove, "Hey, he deserved it for being a jerk to you. Besides, now you can rub it in his face."

"I can't wait to get back to the shire." Bilbo said with a small laugh. "Finally I can rub something in his face for once."

Silence rested itself comfortably between us, as we looked up towards the sky, watching the birds fly over. A small idea came to mind, I stood up while saying, "C'mon, I got something to show you." Bilbo scurried up to his feet, picking up his sword, strapping it to his hip while I left my sword behind.

I lead Bilbo into the forest, pushing my way through shrubs and vines that hung low. "Where are we going?" I hear Bilbo ask, as his shirt gets caught on one of the low hanging branches.

"You'll see." I say, walking over and yanking his shirt off the branch before taking the lead once more. After some time we reached a beautiful stream that was as clear as glass, the water sparkling in the sunlight, the smooth stones resting at the bottom of the stream seemed unmoving as the water ran over them. Small fish struggled to fight against the current of the stream, their scales flashing for a moment whenever they grew close to the surface.

One tree laid beside the stream, a willow tree, its long green leaves hung towards the water, some even touching the water.

Bilbo looked around in awe, while I smiled in excitement, grabbing a hold of his wrist, pulling him towards the stream. I let go, so I could jump over the stream. I look back at Bilbo, seeing him seem a bit hesitant. I gestured for him to come on, as I turned and began walking towards the trunk of the tree. I hear steps approaching me from behind, I turn around seeing Bilbo walking over, looking up into the tree.