The door opened once again and the doctor walked in. "Hello, I'm doctor Maya Harris."

"Hi, I'm Arthur Williams," I shook her hand. "Is my wife okay?"

"Your wife is okay, she hit her head during the accident so she might get headache sometimes, but it's nothing serious. She also sprained her left foot so she should not walk on her own too much. Other than that she should be okay."

I let out a relief sigh. "When will she be able to come home?"

"She will have to stay for another night, just so I can monitor her condition. We will see if she is stable enough to go home tomorrow."

Nodding my head, I thanked her. "Thank you so much, doc."

She left after that, leaving me alone in the room with my sleeping wife. Letting out a sigh, I rested my head on the left side of the bed. I closed my eyes to rest for a bit. I was still tired from the flight and from the news of my wife. I knew the doctor had confirmed that Thea was okay and stable now but I wanted her to wake up and tell me that she was okay.

I must had fallen asleep because something stirred beside me, opening my eyes I saw Thea moving her head. I sat up and held her hand, waiting for her to open her eyes.

"Thea?"

Slowly opening her eyes, she blinked a few times to adjust to the brightness. Her eyes then shifted to mine and she looked surprised to see me. "Arthur?"

Without hesitating, I carefully pulled her into hug. "I was worried sick, Thea."

Hugging me back, she rested her chin on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry, I was not careful."

Pulling away, I looked into her tired eyes. "What happened?"

She sighed as she recalled what had happened. "I was hit by a car. I don't know, I think I crossed the road without looking both sides."

"Why is that? The police said that you crossed the road in a hurry, why were you running in the middle of empty road, Thea?"

She looked everywhere but me. "I-I was running away from someone."

I froze. "Who?"

"Someone.. a man kept following me in the hallway, I tried to escape from him."

"What were you even doing in the hallway? Weren't you with Greyson?"

She shook her head. "I drove us to his flat using his car because he was drunk. I wanted to call Felix to pick me up but my phone was switched off so I walked to find a taxi instead. Then I realized I was being followed, so I tried to escape and crossed the road in a hurry. I think it was then I was hit by a car."

I was boiling in anger, to the man who followed her, to her for being reckless for her own safety, to that friend of her who was irresponsible letting her went home alone by her self in the middle of the night.

This was why I didn't trust him the moment I spoke to him on the phone. He could have hurt the two of them. And something worse could have happened to her.

THEA

I was allowed to go home the next day. Apparently I sprained my left foot so I shouldn't walk on my own too much, but other than that I should be okay.

Last night I couldn't really sleep as I got a headache, the doctor said I might get headache sometimes. Arthur stayed with me the night, he barely had sleep too as he was worried about me being in pain. But he had been distant and distracted. He barely talked to me, or when he did it was just a few words. In fact, he looked angry.