only a brief peace

Breathing heavily, attary placed wu's arm over his shoulder. Straightening up attary helped wu out of the punishment chamber.
Has they walked it was night. Attary placed the hood over his head. They made there way too wu's tent before they would part for the mountain to speak to the boys.
Once in, attary helped wu too nin who laid on her back to the floor, attary stood, head hung.
She rose her hand to stroke wu's cheek. He kneeled looking down at her with sorrow.
She shook her head.
"Wu.....you did not deserve such punishment."
He gulped.
"Nin....i shall not argue with you about this matter. Are....you being taken care of?"
She nodded.
"You need to talk to our son. I hope to travel to his village before i give birth.   I have heard he wishes too part for a month. Is that of truth?"
Wu nodded.
"Then....please take your leave....with your true mate."
She turned her head to look at attary.
"Attary of the dark clan.....i hope you two will live long and live in prosperity has one."
Attary nodded. Bending down he gathered wu.
His eye darted.
"Nin....i am but..."
She shook her head.
"You have done more then enough for me and our son. Go be happy and love to the fullest. I shall always be around to try and help when i can."
Wu nodded.
"Let us take our leave attary."
He nodded.
Helping wu dress, they took there leave up the mountain.
Has they walked in a slow manner no words were spoken.
Reaching the top, talking to a few members they went on search of there sons. To the arena, type and tharn were giving there all in a fight.
There eyes widen at the sight.
Villagers were around gawking has well.
Wu turned his head to a villager.
"Are....they fighting? Are they mad with one another?"
The villager shook there head.
"No, they are testing there skills and techniques against each other. So far no one has won. This has been for 3 days."
Attary and wu looked to each other in surprise.
In the play fight, type jumped has tharn thrusted his sword under his legs, type then swifted his sword about he quickly dodged
The fathers watched in awe. They both had grown better in these techniques.
With his body bent type laughed with an arm raised.
"Enough.....my love....i can't."
Tharn in a attack stance then leaned back to throw the sword at a villager who grab it.
Tharn nodded with a teasing smile not even visable of tiredness.
Stepping towards type the villagers parted in amazement no one won.
Has thet parted, type looked to the side, eyes wide to see his father.
Leaving his place by tharn he stepped too his father with worry.
"Father? Are you but alright?"
He nodded.
Attary then let him go and took down his hood.
Tharn stepped too them.
"It has been about a week....Type....do you wish to still go through with the trails?your mother wishes to part for your village and if you are to take your leaves for a month, you two must do this has of now."
Type gulped. He looked to tharn who wore no expression.
He nodded looking back at wu.
"I wish for this last night with tharn, then we will take our leave in the morn."
Wu nodded has did attary.
Grabbing tharn by his wrist, they parted.
Wu looked to attary. There eyes darted.
"Do.....you think this will end well?"
Attary shrugged.
"Let us see. If there love is true it shall."
"Come. You still are in need of rest and comfort."
Wu smiled then nodded.
Too a hot spring deep in the mountain, the two un dressed.
In Type took down his long hair, to then bring up his hands to take down tharns.
They moved close to an embrace locking there lips giving away to passions.
After, there bodies needed to cool only a bit, they laid on the smooth cold ground. Tharn hovered from above thrusting his way into a willing type cavity.
His legs wrapped around tharns waist in a tight manner.
Has did his arms around tharns neck. There lips never left one another.
After the release, the two sat in a close embrace to the mountain wall, holding there hand.
Type laid to his side, peering his eyes forward.
Tharn did the same.
"Tharn? Tell me truthfully....do...you think this is something we should accomplish? I know it is by my thinking but....."
Tharn wrapped his other arm around types body tightly.
"It is but mainly a month that would pass. We can over come this and become stronger for it. To the morrow it shall be....my love."
Type smiled.
"I....will miss you has we part."
Tharn nodded.
"Has shall i. It will benift our love and us becoming of leaders of our intertwined clan."
Type shifted his head a bit in merriment.
"I am so pleased by this tharn. I love you."
Tharn closed his eyes and gulped.
"You have my heart and my love type."
"We....should part and spend the last night has one in my cave."
Type nodded.
They both up, gathered there clothes and walked to tharns cave.
Even though tharn dis liked this, he would go through for his mate. Anything for his mate.