can not believe

Wu stood placing on.his robes peering his eyes down he had a realization. The way he had treated type was un fair, he needed too make it right.
Dressed, attary stood to step to wu placing his arms about, head to his shoulder.
Wu slightly smirked.
"Attary....i....wish too stop these trials."
Attary rose an eye brow.
"Why do you say such things?"
Wu took a deep breathe in.
He turned to place his arms about attarys neck, attary placed his arms around his body. There eyes darted.
"I....have come to a realization of how hypocritical i have been. For what i have done too my son when you and i...."
Wu peered his eyes down, brows furrowed.
"It....is but time i talk to my son. Tell him the truth of us. No....more trials attary. They....should just be."
Attary smiled.
"What.....is now going through your mind wu? What....shall become of us?"
Wu took a deep breathe in.
He peered his eyes up.
"You and i can not leave our clans attary....we shall always be separate. Only our sons shall be united with those who wish too mingle."
"Wu.....i....do not wish to part from you. We are has one. Mated for life."
Wu nodded, he twisted his hand to run his fingers through attarys hair.
"That we are. You are my one and true mate, even before the mark."
Attarys eyes darted.
"I....am but confused by your words wu."
"Mmm, i....plan too tell nin of our pairing. It shall be her choice for what she wishes too do next. However, i make you a promise attary. I will no longer lay with her....only with you, when we can. We are but leaders of two different clans. Many will not join too one. We....need to stay with them. Often you and i will not be together, but in part some we will."
Attary nodded.
"I....do not like this."
Wu shrugged.
"It's the price we pay for our mistakes in our youth. We must forbar it. My Heart shall always be with you."
"Mmm Mine has well wu."
Wu smiled.
He leaned up and placed his lips too attarys. Parting, wu withdrew his arms to take attarys hand.
"We must take our leave. Time for the truth to be known."
Attary nodded.
To the boys, the sun was starting to rise.
Type slowly opened his eyes too peer them up. Tharn was still in his slumber.
He smiled at that.
Rising slowly has to not wake him, type dressed thrn left there man made house.
Out side type eyed there hard work. Walking about, he stopped to look to the side eyeing his father, who held attarys hand, walking towards him.
Cocking his head too the side he was a bit confused.
Stepping about, he found the entrance and went in too wake tharn. Once woken, he dressed. They both stepped out to eye there father's hand holding.
Wu took a deep in hale and stepped forward letting go of attary to show type his mark.
Types eyes widen. Then He peered them to attary who did the same.
"You two....are?"
They both nodded.
Tharn was internally happy for them. Mentally he was a bit disappointed.
After everything wu had done too type for him and his own father to do such an act, he deemed it a bit dis honorable.
"Type....i."
Type shook his head.
"I....can not...."
Taking a deep breathe he retreated in the forest. He needed to be alone.
Wu signed.
Parting he went to find type.
Attary and tharn eyed each other then looked down.
"Tharn.....i do but apologize for the punishment you had to receive....when i Go back to the mountains i shall double it for myself."
Tharn shook his head.
Then he turned to eye the forest.
Type went a bit in, to sit criss cross on the ground, he was lost.
Wu came to stand behind him, keeping his eyes onto type.
"Type.....please let me explain."
Type slightly leaned his head to the side.
"Before you were born....attary and i....fell for one another. We.....had mis understandings....parted.....then we came back around."
Type shook his head.
"How....could you.... what....about mother?"
Wu took a deep inhale.
"Has i go.back....i will tell her everything but type....even before we wed she knew my heart never belonged too her. She is fully aware."
Type moved his head forward, eyes darted.
"Type.....i am but sorry for the way i have been treating you. If....your friend xan didn't tell the villagers before hand things would not have un folded has they did..."
Type scoffed.
"Xan....is not my friend!"
Wu nodded.
"Type.....i have....re thought the trials. You and tharn do not have to complete them to be together. When you two are.....able. I wish for us to make it offical to our clans. Then you two can stay here....make your own. With my deepest sincerity of apology."
Types eyes darted. He could not fathom this.
"Father.....please retrieve tharn. Then....i wish to be part from you for a time."
Wu nodded.
Peering eyes down. Wu knew this was all his fault.
Retreating, tharn was already there a few feet back. Wu motioned with his chin for tharn to go to type. He nodded.
Wu Departed.
Tharn went to type to stand near him, looking down.
"I.....can not.....believe this....our fathers?"
Tharn nodded.
"Type....i....must be honest. I knew of this."
Types eyes widen. He stood, his body shook a bit.
"How......how long have you've known! How.....could you not have said a word of this!"
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"Not....long. My father told me too keep my mouth closed on this matter with you. He told me your father should be the one to tell you not i."
Type closed his eyes.
"I.....wish for a mate that will be nothing but honest too me....tharn....i....need to be alone."
Type turned too walk off deeper into the forest.
Tharn looked down with sullen eyes.