mates for life

Back into the village type felt emptiness in his heart has he laid on his back inside his part of the tent.
Eyes staring above he thought only of tharn. His passion, love, true self. Type wanted nothing more but too be with him right at that very moment.
Turning, too his side type let a tear fall.
This was becoming too much for him. He wished too be like his parents. Being able too lay with tharn every day and night. Wake up with him, sleep with him, be together with him every moment.
Squeezing his eyes, he knew it would be years before something like that could occur. If it would occur. There clans were fighting for territories all the time. They fought over selfish lands and there differences, which from what type saw, was not that much.
Shaking, his head he wished for a world of peace between them. He wished for them too be one has tharn and him was.
Taking a deep breathe type needed too sleep.
The next morn, type stayed busy. He stayed with his mother helping her for she grew weaker from his brother or sister growing inside her.
Other then helping his mother, he stayed inside the center of the village with xan and the children, playing about. Has the sun.started too wean, type decided too ignore.
He needed time to come too terms with only being able too see tharn only a few hours a day.
Type knew it was not a great excuse and this decision felt weighted in his chest, however, what he felt after being with tharn was worse. He wished for more time.
One day turned too another. Before type knew of it 7 sun weans passed.
After consumption of food type went inside his part of the tent still fully dressed, hair down, to lay on his back, looking up allowing his tears too fall.
Unacknowledged, he had fallen asleep.
Hearing a noise, type instantly woke.
Tharn was over him with his hand over his mouth, a finger to his lips.
Types eyes widen.
Leaning, back tharn stayed a foot apart, with an expressionless face. Type leaned his body up to look at tharn with sorrow and an apologetic look.
He hung his head in guilt.
Tharn saw types red eyes. Taking a deep breathe tharn brought up his hand to place it under his chin making him look.up.
"Come with me." Tharn whispered.
Type nodded.
Hands intertwined, tharn pulled him along.
Walking in silence they left the village, continuing too walk, tharn sat them in the field there clans kept fighting over but no one had won.
Tharn took his hand to stand in front of type.
Type looked to tharn confused.
Tharn smiled.
Turning, he crouched down running his hands through the long grass.
Types lips parted, eyes widen in illumination at what he was seeing.
Fireflies lit.up the darkness with there green.bright color.
Walking all about, tharn went back too sit by type,.intertwining there hands.
They both looked about in.wonder.
"There's...always beauty in darkness."
Type nodded looking down.
"Tharn i..."
Tharn shook his head.
"It is but fine type. I.understand. just....don't do that again. I...missed you."
Type smiled and nodded.
He leaned his head onto tharns shoulder continuing too watch.
One landed on his nose and type laughed childlike.
Tharn turned his head too give a low chuckle.
Bringing his hand up, the firefly flew to tharns finger.
Type moved his head off,.they both stared.
Flying away, type looked too.Tharn who had his head up watching.
"Mmm i love you tharn. I just wish we could..."
His sentence hung.
Tharn looked too type, making a decision.
Looking down he pulled out a dagger.
Type leaned away, eyes darted.
Tharn kept his eyes too it.
"Theres....a ritual in my village to become one."
Tharn took the dagger slicing it into his hand crookedly.
Types eye brows furrowed.
"In..my...village it's a bit different."
Type frowned. He didn't like there method.
"Yours is where the whole village sees two become one. Unforentally for us...that can not happen."
Type gritted his teeth.
"I...will.not force this upon you. However....i did make the first draw. I'm yours, even.if you wish not too do this."
Types eyes darted.
"What... all is this?"
"I...cut into your palm. With the same pattern has mine. They will scar. So if anyone were too pair us they would know...you and i were one. This is your choice type. This is something we can do and not be caught...since you do not reside in my clan or village, no one would pair us....but if i am too do this. It is a lifetime commitment between us. You will be forever mine and i yours. I...know we have not known each other long but...after 7 sun weans without you i...."
Type gulped bringing up his hand.
Tharn eyed type. He wore a serious expression.
"Are you sure type?"
Type took a deep breathe in.
"I dont want another. Only you."
Tharn nodded.
He wished not too cause type pain but...
He took the tip of the dagger to his palm gulping.
Type brought up his free hand to tharns chin turning him to type.
"Can you....and still kiss me?"
Tharn smiled and nodded.
Leaning his head to types he locked them.in a passionate kiss.
Type winced has tharn cut a patterned line to his palm.
In completion, tharn sat the dagger down too intertwined there blood soak hands.
With his free hand he pushed type down, making sweet, sensual, passionate love too him, completing the ritual.
Once done, fully dressed, they stood up while tharn wrapped types wound.
Type felt has if they completed the marriage ritual from his clan.
He smiled wide.
16 and married he slightly lowly chuckled.
Tharn smiled. He loved types laugh in any form.
Once done wrapping, tharn wrapped his. Looking up at type He watched has his long hair flowed in the wind.
With his free hand, he ran his fingers through.
"Mmm my heart is filled of love for you type. You and i are now one."
Type smiled wider.
Nodding, tharn took him.by his un hurt hand to intertwine them.
He took.Type back too his village.on the out skirts, they stood giving each other a sensual kiss, not wishing too part.
Unknown too them, xan had gone too the hot spring. Upon his return, he froze, eyes darted. He saw them standing before him, in a very sensual kiss, without a care in the world.
Looking down, xan let out a tear.
Taking a deep breathe he went. On his way.
Parting, they placed there foreheads to another, hands too each other's wrists.
"To the morrow at our river tharn."
He nodded.
"You fill me with hope and love Type. 2 things i have never felt before."
Type smiled.
"You fill me with love and the need too grew into a better man."
Tharn nodded.
"To the morrow type. When the sun weans. Remember this. Wear your mark proudly has i will. You are mine and i am yours. We will.never lay with another."
Type shook his head proudly.
"Never will...only with you."
Leaning there chins up they gave each other one lasting kiss.
Parting, they smiled to one another before type and tharn took there leave.
Going too his tent, type undressed, laying on.his back looking up at his hand running his other finger tips across the wrapped mark.
He smiled.
I'm yours tharn forever.no one can spilt us apart now.
Bringing down his hands type went into blissful sleep unaware xan saw them.