Xiumin x Suho (EXO)

Little! Xiumin
Caregiver! Suho

Angst, fluff, relationship

Requested by Just_Maaike

*

It's been over 2 months since EXO has been preparing for their comeback, Obsession. One certain male, named Xiumin, has been overworking himself, stressing himself out, overthinking, working and practicing more then needed. The worst thing is, he hasn't been Little since either. Which is worrying his caregiver, Suho.

"Baby, come home. Your teddy misses you."

"Baby boy come watch Lilo & Stitch with me."

Suho would try his best to get his baby to slip, but nothing seemed to be working as Xiumin is pushing everyone away, which Suho notices.

Truthfully, Xiumin does want to be little. But recently, he has been getting more hate on twitter since he came out as bisexual. It's really getting to him. He doesn't understand why this is a problem for people, as it's his life and not theirs.

It's currently 12:54am in the morning. The EXO member are fast asleep, except for Suho who is waiting on Xiumin to come home.

The door finally opens with an exhausted Xiumin.

"Where were you?!" Suho exclaims, worried. "You were suppose to be back no later then 10pm!"

"Whatever." Xiumin huffed, and walked past Suho, bumping into him and kept walking.

Suho raised his eyebrows. His baby is being naughty. Maybe this can make him finally slip.

"Kim Minseok!" Suho shouts, in his serious and harsh tone. "Don't you dare walk away from me!"

Xiumin stops in his tracks. Suho used his full name. He knows what that means. He's in trouble. Xiumin gulped and slowly turned around, gripping his bag tightly that held his clothes inside.

"Get back here!" Suho said, making Xiumin obey as he didn't want to get more in trouble.

"What took you so long? What were you doing?" Suho asked, his voice a bit calmer then before, but still firm. He could see the sweat on Xiumin's body and forehead, his hair sticking. He knew what his little was doing, but he wanted him to say it himself.

"I-I was at the studio.." Xiumin said, once again gripping his bag, starting to feel little.

"What were you doing there?" Suho asked, firm voice yet again. He could tell his baby boy was starting to slip.

"M-minmin was dancing.." Xuimin said, and looked at his feet, finally slipping into his headspace. He started to cry. "Minmin sowwy dada."

Suho picked up his little and carried him to the couch and held him.

"Its okay baby, calm down, you'll make yourself sick."

"Minmin want do good job! He wan make exo-ls happy.. But minmin not do dat. Dey no wike minmin being bi."

Instantly, Suho knew what this was about. He was never going to punish Xiumin in the first place for being naughty, now he definitely isn't.

"Baby boy, thos fans aren't real fans if they don't like you being bi. Remember, I'm bi too. And I like you Minmin. That is why I'm your boyfriend, and daddy, and I care about you. So do the other members, and so do the real fans. We all think you are doing a great job, and we are proud of you."

Minmin wiped his tears away and looked up at his daddy.

"Rewwy?"

"Really"