Bloo x MKITRAIN

T/w d*own, d3ath, angst

Bloo drowned while the team went swimming one day for filming. And they are all having a difficult time.

Requested by: @jaemin_loveshulahoop

Get some tissues, this is a sad one.

*

This was something that wasn't planned; something so sudden. Everyone was in shock. Friends, family and fans. Not even fans, they left their condolences as well.

It's been a month since the accident. Nothing has gotten easier for the team. Bloo gave the most of the money for the agency. He was really well liked compared to the others. People say its mostly because of his good looks. And maybe they were right. People can be harsh that way, not appreciating the art.

"We can't go on like this." Nafla said. "MKITRAIN is 5"

"But it was an accident" Loopy said. "Nobody knew it was going to happen"

The team have thought about changing there name. Or even shutting MKITRAIN down and starting over.

"But that's not fair to Bloo" Nafla would say.

The team wasn't sure what to. Sometimes one member would go visit the pool they were filming at, to see a bunch of flowers there and photos of Bloo.

Sometimes O would smash a bottle on the ground, and cleaning it afterwards.

YW punched the brick wall. His knuckles were bruised and scratched.

Nafla started drinking and smoking more often then normal.

Loopy started getting more tattoos. Some small, some medium size.

His Family would visit his grave lots of times. He was brought back home to LA.

His friends, new and old, would write stories about Bloo online. Of memories they had with the rapper.

The team have decided to take care of Max, Bloo's dog that he dearly adored. No matter how much she reminded the members of Bloo, they knew Daniel would be happy that they kept her and took care of her. Poor Max has been confused. Occasionally crying at random times for his owner.

Fans would post videos and photos of Bloo. Everything from concerts, to meeting up with him on the streets, interviews, videos with MKITRAIN.

Everyone was hurting in some way.

"We should continue, Bloo would want us too" Nafla said. The team all thought about. And after another week of thinking, they have decided to keep running MKITRAIN.

They also decided to hold a concert in Bloo's honor. And everyone the joined, could feel his presence.

Back at home, Bloo's family made plans for a celebration of life. It was going to be private, the family decided. Only family and friends were invited. Of course his family invited the team to join, which they did. They all flew to LA and had the celebration of life.

There was soft music, people talking stories and memories about what they done with Bloo. Photos around the building with flowers and candles lit. There was small snacks offered and drinks. There was laughing, crying, and people in between; not really sure how to feel.

Back in Korea, an event was being held by fans. They all gathered at the park, and lifted balloons in the air. His music being played, fans talking with each other, giving hugs.

Emotions were everywhere. It was such an unexpected tragedy. The pool had a memorial for Bloo. They planted a tree and plaque with his name engraved.

Nobody will forget him, and the tragedy that took place.