Bloo, Kissta x Uncutpoint

I'm doing another one similar to the first one, but instead with Uncutpoint.

Who's under the label? Bloo, Loopy, Kissta, Seo Jayeong, Cribs (Hugo & Louis), Tommy, Dakshood

This time I'm gonna be adding another little (Kissta). Why? Because I wanna. And again, I'll be changing the ages around and adding random ages as well because I wasn't able to find there age.

Remember, this is FICTIONAL, meaning fake, and only for entertainment purposes. So please enjoy.

Bloo - 24, 2-7 (little)
Loopy - 33, daddy
Kissta - 24, 5 (little)
Jayeong - 26, mama
Louis - 30, pa
Hugo - 33, dada
Tommy - 28, da
Dakshood - 31, papa

*

Bloo woke up on the Monday morning and wiped his eyes after sitting up.

He looked over at the other side of the room seeing Kissta still asleep.

His little self was still getting use to to the new people at his home. He didn't understand why Nafla left, he still calls him once in a while because he misses the elder.

Having another little in the home was different. The attention wasn't always on him no more, which made his little self jealous.

He took his Ryan plushie and left the room and went into the kitchen.

"Hi bluebear!" Jayeong exclaimed. "Mama is making breakfast. Wanna go see daddy? He is in the livingroom."

Daniel nodded, still feeling shy in front of her.

"Daddy!" He exclaimed and sat on Loopy's lap, who wrapped his arms around the little.

"Hi bluebear! How'd you sleep?" Loop asked.

"Gooood"

Jinyoung(Loopy) put on cartoons, something more age appropriate for the little.

"Daddy?!" Another voice yelled while crying. Daniel instantly turned his view from the tv to the bedroom door, where the new little was crying.

"I'll be back bluebear"

And just like that, Bloo was off his lap and alone.

"My daddy.." he whispered, as silent tears rolled down his eyes.

*

"Hey bug, what's wrong?" Loppy asked the crying little who hugged him tightly.

"Scawy dweam" Kissta answered.

"Don't worry bugga, daddy will protect you"

After a few minutes Kissta calmed down and Jinyoung ruffled the littles hair.

"Where Bloo?!" He asked.

"In the livingroom"

And in no time, Kissta ran out of the room and sat beside his brother.

"Bloo bloo! I missed you"

But the other little didn't answer, holding onto his Ryan plushie tightly while watching the cartoons.

"Bloo! Wanna play?!"

Kissta was trying to get the other little to play. He always played with his toys, but he never wanted to play together.

"Bloo has Ryan! Can Kissta play with Ryan too?!"

"NO!" Bloo shouted. "MINE"

"Hey hey, what's with the shouting bluebear?" Junhyuk(Dakshood) asked, walking in the room from his bedroom.