"Ask daddy"she replied storming off .

''Your family is----interesting''Chasity laughed .

"So are yo invisible edges"I commented back .

She hit me in my chest , again . I sighed and heard my mama and Hannah's voice getting closer .

"My baby"mama yelled . I smiled as I hugged my mother back . She hugged me for a good minute before turning her attention towards Chasity .

"And my daughter in law ! Hey honey"she hugged Chasity .

"Hello Miss Conner"Chasity smiled as she hugged my mama .

"Oh please call me mama . Little girl we've been through this several times"she laughed . Chasity messed with her hair and nodded .

"Oh please come on into the kitchen . Most of the food is done , we'll just talk until further notice"Mama spoke .

"Okay"Chasity & I replied in unison .

~~~~~~~

Chasity

One thing I did like about Terrance's mama was her cooking . She may be weird and all but she can defiantly throw down in the kitchen , there's no doubt about that .

Currently , we were all seated around the table , and for some strange reason I felt the urge to throw up . I don't know why because I know good and well I'm not pregnant because I'm a virgin . Maybe I'm coming down with the flu .

"Excuse me , Terrance can you follow me"I asked standing up .

"What's wrong"Mama Conner asked .

"Oh nothing , I just need to talk to Terrance"I spoke trying to hold back the feeling of throwing up . What the hell is going on with me ?

Terrance stood up and followed me to the back ."Baby ! You all right"Terrance asked .

I was about to reply but that failed because I ran into the bathroom and threw up everything I had ate . I felt Terrance pull my hair back and groaned at the sound of me throwing up . I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet . I then rinsed my mouth out with water and put 4 tic tacs in my mouth .

"You're not all right . What the hell is wrong with you"Terrance asked with his eyebrows raised as he leaned against the door .

I shrugged as I felt tears coming to my eyes , why in the hell was I about to cry ?

"I don't know what's wrong with me Tip . And now I'm feeling all emotional"I spoke wiping my eyes . Terrance shook his head , and then closed the door behind him as he stepped inside .

"You pregnant"he asked ?

My eyes grew wide as I slapped Terrance across the face . Why in the hell would he ask me that ?

"No the hell I'm not . I'm always around you Terrance . You know damn well I'm still a virgin"I responded back angrily .

"Shit ! My bad Chasity . Damn , I was only asking"Terrance replied rubbing his face .

"I don't care...baby do I look fat"I asked .

"I'm scheduling you an appointment ASAP"Terrance replied leaving out the door .

"You never answered me"I yelled .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't see why I'm here . I'm perfectly fine"I grumbled .

"No the fuck your not . Yo sick ass threw up on my fucking Taxi's 12's"Terrance complained as he looked down at his socks .

On the way here , me and Terrance was in a full heated make out session and I accidentally threw up on his Jordan's . I told him I was sorry about a million times but he ignored it .

"I'm sorry Tip damn"I replied rolling my eyes .

"Ms.Love"the doctor called out .

I stood up while Terrance followed me . I began to feel something in m stomach and I wasn't exactly sure what it was . Maybe , I'm being possessed . Hell I don't damn know .

"So , you're here to know if your pregnant right"the man asked whose name tag read 'Doctor Johnson'

"Yeap"I replied ."I'm really wasting time because I know I'm not pregnant because I'm still a virgin"I smiled proudly .

"Oh ...okay then"the doctor replied looking confused . Shit , he wasn't the only one . I'm confused myself .

"Pee in this cup and bring it back"he instructed me . I hopped out of the chair and grabbed the cup . I went inside the bathroom and began to do my thang .

~~~~~

"This is pointless"I stated .

"Nobody told yo ass to fart in my fucking face"Terrance groaned .

"It was a small poot , okay"I replied with my eyebrows raised . Terrance has been being a bitch for the past 17 minutes , where in the hell is this damn doctor ?

The doctor finally showed up and he had a smile on his face . What the hell up with him ?

'Mam , it seems that you're pregnant"Doctor Johnson spoke while looking down at his clipboard . My eyes grew huge as Tip gave me a death look .

"I feel that there's a lot of tense in the room right now , so I'll just leave you two your privacy"Doctor Johnson said as he exited out his office .

I turnt my attention towards Tip's , he wouldn't even look at me . How could I explain this ? No , I didn't cheat . I pulled his sweater and he angrily snatched his arm away from me .

"Terrance , I can explain"I mumbled messing with my fingers . Nah , I really couldn't to be honest but it was worth a shot .

"I don't wanna fucking hear it ! I never cheated on you Chasity"he spoke calmly which made me feel calm .

"If I told you , you wouldn't believe me"I answered truthfully .

"Fuck it"he spoke getting up to leave .

"Terrance , I promise to god I didn't cheat"I started ."I'm still a virgin-------" .

Okay I know I said I would be posting this in late december but the chapter was already finished , so I was like hell why not post it now ? The 2nd chapter will be posted December 26th .

CAST

Summerella : Chasity

Chris Jay : Terrance