"Your man a whole NBA player and he ac'in cheap?" Aug joked.

"For your information DAD!" Mirah spoke. "He actually organized a private jet for us to come out their."

"Well excuse me." Aug said sarcastically. "So why y'all ain't come for us?"

"Because y'all already had gotten y'all flight. Anyway mommy, y'all will see us later."

"Alright love."

Glancing in the backseat, all three of our babies were in their own world. Coming up to a traffic light, Aug took my hand and kissed it, making me blush.

"I love you."

"I love you too babe." I smiled.

Back on our way to the airport, the ride was relatively quiet with music playing lowly. Once we had arrived, we got checked in and waited.

"How we ended up with such well behaved children when out in public?" Aug asked.

"Because they like nice things." I laughed. "They know if they misbehave, especially in public, they won't get anything."

"True, true."

"On another note, I can't believe Mirah flexed on is like that."

"Us? You! You're the one who came at her and she checked you." I laughed.

"Man. Whatever."

Waving me off, I laughed and put my attention on our babies.

"Ant? What are you doing there?"

"I found this app called Wattpad. It's like been around for a long time and it got all kinds of books on here."

"Decent ones I hope?"

"Yeah plus a whole bunch of em on dad."

"Huh?"

Becoming alert, Aug looked over at him. Explaining that the books were fan fictions he was pleasantly surprised by them.

"Nothing explicit please."

"Okay momma."

"If they wrote bout me, you know all of em gonna be explicit." He laughed.

"True." I shook my head laughing.

Hearing my phone notification, I smiled at the picture Gabe sent me.

"Look babe."

"They went to the hospital?" Aug questioned

"Yeah. He said they went because she was getting some strange pains but they are back at the loft now."

"Ah okay. Damn look at that belly."

"I know right. I'm so glad I wasn't like that. That's too much load. Between that belly and this backside. Whew chyle! I couldn't."