¹⁰⁰ᴷ ˢᴾᴱᶜᴵᴬᴸ ᵎᵎ

Start from the beginning

"Please tell me he's single!!"

"If he stepped on me I would thank him"

Kageyama seemed extremely confused at a lot of these comments and switched his phone off and put it away. "People are weird." He mumbled.

"How so?" You asked him.

"Their parents never taught them about stranger danger. That must be why they're saying these things." He responded with a frown and you couldn't help but laugh.

"You always know what to say." You said softly. "Sorry for getting annoyed with you. It wasn't even your fault."

"Do these people make you uncomfortable?" He asked you.

You nodded hesitantly.

"Then help me disable the comments for my new videos." He suggested, but you shook your head.

"You don't have to do that for me." You sighed, shaking your head, "You know, some of those comments are actually right. You definitely have a great ass."

"(F/n)." He grumbled.

"What? It's true. Can I not admire my boyfriend's ass? Then what's the point in dating." You whined.

"You dated me for my ass?" He asked.

"Duh, what else?" You teased.

"Shut up."

"I'm kidding, Tobio. You know that's not it." You smiled gently, and Kageyama's expression mirrored yours.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He attempted to sound grouchy as per usual but there was still a hint of a smile evident at the corner of his lips.

"Keep your comments okay? Even if I get a little jealous, at least I have you all to myself and those commenters don't."

"So it's a competition now?"

"Yep! And I'm the winner because I have you." You grinned and pressed your lips to Kageyama's cheek quickly before pulling away.

"Stop being so damn corny."

"Shut up, you love me anyway."

He sighed with exasperation, "Yes, unfortunately."

You punched his arm and he laughed, but pulled you into a hug afterwards, and after staying like that for god knows how long, the two of you fell asleep on the couch.

~•~

The next morning was your average summer morning. You woke up late, but Tobio was still fast asleep. You texted his parents to let them know he was at your place the night before, so that they wouldn't worry. The boy had a habit of forgetting to let his own mother know where he was for days at a time.

You got started on breakfast and heard music from the living room, it was 'Vibe', something that had been floating around tiktok for a while now.

You assumed it was just Kageyama doing his thing and didn't think much of it afterwards and carried on making breakfast.

You finally entered the living room again to tell Kageyama to wake your grandma to eat, you almost choked in surprise.