¹⁰⁰ᴷ ˢᴾᴱᶜᴵᴬᴸ ᵎᵎ

Ideas by ;
@guexx-mqnster
@bitchintozier_

Both of these people are amazing omg dkjdjdjd 🥺🥺

Also i would go on a 500 paged single spaced essay about how grateful I am for 100K reads but most of you just wanna read and I get that!!

But I just wanna say thank you from the bottom of my heart (it might be empty in there but I'm still gonna say it) tHaNk yOu aLL sO mUcH

I really appreciate it, mwah !! <33

~•~

It had only been about a week since Kageyama downloaded tiktok onto his phone, but to say he was famous didn't even begin to explain it.

The first few days were quiet with Kageyama simply messing around and attempting to figure out how to work the app in the first place. You had to sit him down and teach him. But once he got the hang of it, on night four, his tiktok blew up.

The very first tiktok he posted appeared staged, but you knew it was fully genuine. It was Kageyama trying to change some settings, but he ended up recording his own face and the pure confusion he was going through was beyond hilarious.

In his panic, he accidentally posted he tiktok and you refused to help him take it down, being the sweetest girlfriend to exist. You had only meant it as a joke, you planned on helping him remove it after a few hours but comments and views were skyrocketing, to the point where even Kageyama didn't want to take it down.

After that incident, Kageyama ended up getting into tiktok trends and dances and although he'd only been posting tiktoks once a day, his videos were popular.

Most people watched for his looks, others really liked the way his body moved, and some people just wanted to be rude. But the feedback was positive for the most part. And since Kageyama was still a noob when it came to trying to work technology, you ended up being the one looking through his comments and deeming which ones were reply worthy.

The more popular he got, though, the more girls that began to thrust after him too.

"Hey, (f/n). What the hell does 'choke me daddy' mean? Does this person have a violent father? Should I call childline?"

"Tobio, no." You sighed. "They think you're hot and they want you to choke them."

"Wouldn't that hurt?"

"How am I supposed to know?" You scoffed, "I don't go around telling cute strangers to choke me." You bit your tongue after that, cursing yourself for taking out your jealousy on your boyfriend.

"What's up with you?" He asked, pulling you down to sit on the couch next to him.

It wasn't his fault he was gorgeous. You blamed his mother and her beautiful, beautiful genes. "Sorry Tobio, this person is into you. They're not the only one actually! Look." You scrolled through the screen and the amount of people that were into your boyfriend surprised you.

Luckily there aren't this many fans of his in school, or I wouldn't stand a chance.

"Mmm~ dat ass thooo"

"Damn why's he so hot?"

"Here's my number, cutie ; )"