8

GUYS GUYS GUYS Y'ALL PROBABLY WANNA READ BUT HEAR ME OUT FOR JUST A SEC IM REALLY HAPPY SO ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE

My dad was gonna go buy bananas in the morning and he was going on his bike, yeah? But I love going on the bike (I don't know how to ride it myself yet and my dad won't let me for another two years) and I haven't been out riding on the bike for like 3 years and I managed to persuade him to lemme go with him this has just made me really happy.

Motorbike btw. It's a motorbike. And I'm defo gonna learn how to ride one when I'm allowed because man its SO COOL OML-

Okay I'll let yous read now :)

~•~

You pulled on a pair of leggings and realised they gave off a rather unpleasant smell. Sighing, you changed into another pair after throwing the first into the laundry, and tucked the hem of your black top into your leggings. You tied a hoodie around your waist since it was November already, and it could snow any given day. You needed to wear it after running anyway.

You twisted your (h/c) hair into a bun and applied Vaseline on your lips and you were good to go. You grabbed your shoes and socks on the way out and put them on downstairs. "Ready to go?" You asked Kageyama.

He nodded. "Hinata's not here yet though."

You replied with an 'ah' before heading into the kitchen. "Want some coffee?" You called out to him.

"No but I'd love some milk." He answered, following your voice into the kitchen. He plopped himself down on one of the stools and you nodded.
"With a little sugar please." He added quietly.

A smug smile appeared on your face. "With sugar huh? Who'd have thought."

"I told you I liked it last night!" He said, looking a bit embarrassed.

"Didn't think you liked it this much though." You pushed him a glass of milk and some sugar while making yourself some coffee.

Not long after you both were finished, there was a knock on your door. "That must be Hinata." You said. "I'll go check."
You opened the door expecting to see him looking tired and cold, but he looked rather refreshed and warm.

Was that-
Was he sweating? Did he run here??

Knowing the orange haired boy, that wasn't unlikely. You invited him inside but he shook his head and suggested leaving for the run immediately.

You shrugged and nodded, calling Kageyama outside and wrote a quick note for your grandma in case she woke up when you were gone.

You grabbed your house keys and tucked it into a pocket of the hoodie wrapped around your waist. You closed the door once Kageyama had stepped outside and turned to face the two boys. "Let's get this over with, shall we?"

~•~

You slowed to a stop, breathlessly and Kageyama did too. Hinata looked a little worn out, but he could probably run for another 20 minutes.

"What's with your endless stamina?" You managed between breaths.

Hinata laughed. "You're doing so well (l/n)! No one I know can run this much!"