Epilogue

Sora and Ochaco became the best of friends but unfortunately, two months passed by quickly and they had a tearful goodbye. Because of his time as a corgi, Todoroki was inspired to actually buy a corgi and name it Todocorgi, Endeavour weirdly became excited about this. Also, because of the love of corgis going around, the cafeteria started making corgi cookies for UA. Now, a new story is about to begin.

 * Three months later. * 

Deku and Iida are at the back whispering and geeking out. Ochaco and Sora walk up to them. 

"What is going on this time huh, the new issue of Spectacular All Might Adventures came out?" Ochaco teases.
"NO, even better! A new student is joining us and what's even better is that I heard someone say that the student is from America!" Deku says geekily excited.
"I wonder what new quirk this student will have, we better warn Shouto." jokes Iida.

Mr. Aizawa enters the class. 

"As you all know a new student is joining us. She won a scholarship from America to come study our Hero Course. It is an incredibly tough and rare feat to accomplish so I demand you show her some respect. B A K U G O" 

Kacchan sneers.

In enters a girl with shoulder-length, naturally curly black hair and black glasses.

"Wassup I'm Nadia Jackson, I'm from Michigan. My quirk? I can write anything into existence. I have to write on my own body though so that's rough. I call it a blessing and curse but hey that's life my guy!" 

The class erupts in chaos asking her to use her quirk. 

"Sure. I am a writer too so I can use my quirk to help visualize my work. Like for example I can bring to life, my favourite characters from my book series which you should look out for btw."

Nadia writes Havoc and Harmony on her arm and out of nowhere a gust of smoke and wind appears and out of it, two people. They stand there waiting for Nadia's command. Naida explains how she can control them and that they only last as long the ink on her skin is still visible and clear. 

The class applause and Nadia blushes. Mr. Aizawa tells her to take Sora's empty seat and from then on, Nadia will be included in My Hero Academia fanon making way for tons of chaotic adventures and mayhem in the future.