Chapter 3: Puppy Trials!

Interior - UA Training Grounds 
Time - 6:30 AM

Class 1A is out on the training grounds, half asleep. Bakugo is already doing push-ups while Kirishima sleepily cheers him on. Iida is wide awake and also doing push-ups cause testosterone. Deku walks up to him yawning. Aizawa enters the picture and gets the class in order. He tells everyone to split up into twos with their chosen partner. Iida teams up with Deku, Ochaco teams up with Sora. Kirishima teams up with Bakugo, Todoroki with Yaoyorozu, the rest team-up.

He then asks every duo reluctantly to choose a different dog. He gave them twenty seconds to think he then immediately started asking. Deku and Iida chose a Golden Retriever. Ochaco and Sora chose a Corgi. Kirishima and Bakugo go with a German Shepherd and Todoroki and Yaoyorozu choose a Husky.

"Great, that will be your team name," Aizawa announces with a big sigh. 

(Deku/Iida = Team Golden Retriever / Ochaco/Sora = Team Corgi / Kirishima/Bakugo = Team German Shepherd / Todoroki/Yaoyorozu = Team Husky

Aizawa finally explains the meaning of these so-called "Puppy Trials". 

"Basically each team will wear one of these" He gestured to a wristband long enough for two people. "You will wear one on your hands together and another one for your feet, also together. Your goal is to get a flag to the top of that pole without your quirks. Each team will have a different flag. There are only two rules. No Quirks and if your team falls down twice you are out. This will test your teamwork and all that, I'll be over here in case something happens." Again he looks sternly to Bakugo and Kirishima. 

As the different teams put on their elongated wrist bands, every team discussed a plan. Aizawa gives them their respective flags and tells them to start. 

Each team limps in a fast-like manner. Bakugo pushes anyone he sees in sight, although because of his arrogant behaviour and Kirishima's lack of savagery they lacked acceleration. Deku and Iida had a great start however due to Iida's extreme politeness they got held back. The only two teams succeeding were Team Husky and Team Corgi. They ran around the other teams and gained a lot more momentum. The others failed rather quickly since they didn't think this through. Most of them fell more than twice. 

The only teams left are Team Husky, Corgi and German Shephard. Deku and Iida lost since Iida is anatomically faster, Deku couldn't keep up and kept falling over. The remaining teams were in it to win it. Bakugo started to get impatient and shoved Todoroki into Sora. Sora screamed and all of a sudden there was a huge flash and a gust of wind with a dash of glitter. Aizawa came to see what happened. When the other came to, they came to the realization that Todoroki is...... dead!

Well sort of. His uniform was on the ground but he wasn't in it, something else was. As the students and Aizawa waited in anticipation and horror, a corgi with Todoroki's scar and hair came out of the Class 1-A uniform. Everyone gasped in unison. Deku and Iida looked at each other and excitedly screamed

"TODOCORGI!"