Chapter 8: A Few Familiar Faces

Time: 20:45
Interior: The Mall

A group of characters are seen heading out from a McDonalds. Three guys, a woman and a teen. One had the bluest, kindest eyes, one had a shy smirk and the woman has gorgeous, flowing light-blue hair. It was The Big Three or rather an aged-up version of them! They are all successful pro heroes now, including the wonderful Mirio who never lost his power because that would be incredibly stupid. With them was a teen Eri, who learned how to control her powers and is now hanging out with Mirio since he's her mentor. With them was a guy who well, flew back to the store because he forgot his drink. Yes, it was Hawks who was a thriving 30-year old pro hero, can't relate. He was introduced to the Big Three via All Might at the Japan Olympic Hero Competition.

They walked a bit till they found a bus stop because it's past Eri's curfue but since she lives with Mirio and Tamaki who are roommates, it doesn't matter this one time. As Tamaki checks his phone to check when the next bus will arrive, Mirio gets a call from someone named "small might". 

"HIYA MIDORIYA!" explains Mirio excitedly. Eri's face lights up and she tells Mirio to speak to him. 
"Sure! Uh here. Midoriya, a special someone wants to speak to you!" He hands the phone to Eri whose face shows a rather shocked expression. She hands the phone back to Mirio and says it's important. 

"MIRIO WE NEED YOUR HELP! TODOROKI TURNED INTO A CORGI AND THERE'S A GLACIER IN THE MIDDLE OF MY ROOM AND UH HE'S FLYING!"

Mirio lets out a combination of a chuckle and a sigh and asks where they are. 

"UA DORMS! HURRY! BAKUGO IS TRYING TO BURN HIM ALIVE!" 

Mirio looks to his friends and tells them there's been a change of plans. 
"Looks like we're making a stop to UA Dorms to help a few friends out!"