"What is it?" You asked.

"Taehyung said-" He said but was interrupted by the doorbell. Hoseok hesitantly opened the door.

"I was just around the area," Taehyung said as he entered the apartment, "Thought I'd stay the night."

"W-why?" Hoseok asked, "Can't you come back tomorrow? Y/n is staying over tonight

"W-why?" Hoseok asked, "Can't you come back tomorrow? Y/n is staying over tonight."

"That's exactly why I should stay." He said, "You don't wanna get too carried away and disappoint your mom, you know?"

"What?" You asked.

"Marriage comes first." He said then walked to the kitchen. You looked at Hoseok and he just shrugged. Taehyung came back out with a bag of chips, "So what do you guys do for fun?" Taehyung asked.

"We could-" You were interrupted by him, "Whatever you suggest will be boring, so let's play truth or dare."

You gave him an eye roll, "Sure."

"Taehyung," Hoseok said, "This never ends well."

"Don't be a party pooper," He replied, "Your girlfriend already agreed so come on."

"Ughhh, fine."

You all sat in a circle and Taehyung put the bottle in the middle then spun it, it landed on you and him.

"Truth or dare?" He asked with a grin.

"Truth."

"Would you ever have kids with hobi?"

"Too soon to think of that." You replied with an awkward smile. Hoseok awkwardly scratched his head then spun the bottle. This time it landed on him and Taehyung.

"Truth or dare?" Hoseok asked.

"Dare."

"Uhh," Hoseok thought, then you whispered something in his ears.

"Hey, you can't do that!" Taehyung complained but you both ignored him, Hoseok laughed. "Ok, I dare you to drink in every round from now on." He said.

"Hyung, you know I don't like drinking." He whined. Hoseok went to the kitchen and got a few bottles of soju. "Ughhh," Taehyung said and took a shot.

The bottle was spun once again, this time it landed on you and Hoseok. "Truth or Dare?" He asked.

"Dare."

"Hmm, I dare you to kiss me." He said pointing at his cheek, you smiled and did.

"Wow," Taehyung said as he took another shot, "This is so unfair, you two are biased

"Wow," Taehyung said as he took another shot, "This is so unfair, you two are biased."

The game went on for a few rounds as Taehyung started to become tipsy, then a thought came to your head, you then spun the bottle again, it landed on you and Taehyung.

"Truth or Dare?" You asked.

"Truth." He mumbled as he took a shot.

"Why were you nice to me today?" You asked.

He looked at you confused, then he realized you were talking about the coat, he hesitated for a moment, but then spoke up, "When I first moved to Seoul as a kid, everyone made fun of me because they found out I used to live on a farm." He said.

"So my mom bought me an expensive coat to show me I wasn't different from them. But the next day, the other kids purposely...spilled their food on it to show me I didn't belong with them." He took another shot even though the round wasn't over, "I guess seeing you today reminded me of that."

You looked at Hoseok for a moment, he had a sympathetic look on his face, then you looked back at Taehyung, he kept refilling his cup, so you quickly took the bottles away

"That's enough." You said. Hoseok was right, I shouldn't be fooled by Taehyung's appearance...

To be continued...

(A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3 if you did, vote and comment! I'd love to know your opinion! Hope you have a great day/night!)

(If you enjoy fanfics that are a slice of life but still include drama and romance, this is the fanfic for you!! MimiKookies is a really talented storyteller and editor! I know lots of people prefer Wattpad fanfics over YouTube ones, but trust me, this is worth your time! This is her first episode, so make sure to show her some support! Enjoy!)