Aeroplanes

Aeroplanes in the sky bring you back to me

You will learn by and by that you were ment for me, you have changed, so have i

It's not hard to see but I swear I wont lie

That must mean something.

"Dally, our plane is about to board! C'mon, or we're gonna miss it!" Brendon exclaimed, grabbing his luggage and pulling Dallons hand to the gate. They had finally gotten married after 7 years of being together and were now on their way to Venice for their honeymoon, and let's just say that Brendon had never felt that way about anyone before. He loved everthing about Dallon from his dazling smile to his hard working personality in everthing that he had ever pursued in life. The two love birds made their way to first class, pleased with the sparkling champagne waiting in the cupholders by the seats, and the promising service they were greeted with.

Dallon wanted to make Brendon feel like the king he was and would forever treat him that way until the day he died. The two were so in love that nothing that could ever happen to wreck the two and break them apart. The plane was about to take off to Venice and Brendon squeezed Dallons hand as the plane shook violently into thin air and they finally were above the ground. Brendon looked down over the ground and gasped at the beautiful opening above the sky. He smiled at his Husband, loving that they had finally done this after all the years of being together.

55 days have passed

Since I last saw you face

And how long will this last?

How much more will it take for you

You see? I need you here

The two boys had fallen asleep into each others arms and were suddenly startled by the shaking. The beeping over took the sound of people screaming and crying around them. Brendon trembled and tears brimmed his eyes as Dallon held him closer. "Dally, w-whats going o-on?" He cried and Dallon didn't know how to answer. "Its gonna be okay," he assured but deep down he knew nothing was going to be okay.  The masks then fell down above their heads and Dallon knew it was the end. Brendon was still sobbing into the arm of the other boy and then Dallon began to sing.

"Lay us down, we're in love. Lay is down, we're in love," he sung beautifully and Brendon only calmed a little but tears still flowed. The plane then took a violent turn towards the ground and people braced themselves for the impact and the plane began to shred the outer pieces and metal flew into the sky. Dallon grabbed Brendon and held him close as for he knew it was the ending of a beautiful beginning and wondered why they were chosen along with the rest of the people around them. "I love Dally," Brendon mumbled and Dallons eyes flooded with tears. "I love you too Beebo," and then the plane crashed, sending them both into darkness.

Aeroplanes in the sky bring her back to me 

LAX to your home Something went very wrong

And I heard the pilot screaming 

And then your boy hold me close

hold me that he loved you more

Dallon woke up with a sharp sting in the side of his and looked over to his beloved husband to see him still unconscious. He was now in full panic mode as the only other people that were awake were trapped and he knew he had to be the one to get  out and find help as soon as he could. he pulled himself up, despite the agonizing pain he was in and knew he was doing this for his husband and saving other lives as well. He walked through the pile of rebel among him and searched for a way out around him until he found the exit with the door ripped off. He climbed out to see the dirt scattered out for under his feet and found himself surrounded by trees. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and began to walk around to find service. He wondered about feeling like a lost puppy dog but in need of just a bar of signal to save his husbands and others lives for he couldn't bare to lose someone he loved once again.

Once he reached the edge of a cliff he found a bar and frantically began to call 911. "911 whats your emergency?" the operator answered. "Yes please help. i was on a plane with a whole bunch of people of people and it crashed and no one else could get out besides be and i don't know what t do and I'm freaking out and i really need help please!" he cried. "Sir I need you to calm down. May i please have your location?" "I don't know where I am.." he sighed. he could hear the operator in the background begin typing and she finally began to speak again. "Ok sir, the ambulance, police officers and firefighters will be with you momentarily, i want you to go back to your location and once they arrive, they will take it from there," "thank you so much," he smiled slightly and hang up, running back to the plane. 

He ran to his husband as fast as he could to try and save him, and as soon as he  found himself back to the plane, he huddled close next to his husband until he heard sirens close by through the echoing forest. "We're over here!" Dallon yelled as loud as he could and the heard crunching of multiple paramedics and officers running there way to the scene. A man peered through the door and called to see if anyone was there and multiple people began to scream in agony to be removed for the plane. Dallon was removed from his husbands unconscious body to free him and take them both to the hospital, and Dallon had so many thought running through his head until an officer pulled him out if his train of thought. "Sir, how is he related to you?" she asked. "He's my husband," he nodded and she let him into the the back of the ambulance and they raced off to the hospital.

As they reached the hospital, Dallon was full of panic(! at the disco) and he wanted nothing more than to make sure his husband was ok. He had knew nothing at the moment for Brendon was in the OR right now and Dallon sat in a hospital bed, checking for cuts and any injuries, but still had none. Finally after about 2 hours, a nurse came into my room and told Dallon that Brendon was out of surgery and that she would escort him into the ICU. She stopped him right as he was about to go in and told him heart breaking news. He was in a coma and had severe trauma that would cause him to forget things that he wont remember and they wouldn't know when he would wake up. It shattered Dallons heart into millions of pieces but it wouldn't stop him from loving him any less.

Aeroplanes in the sky

Bring him back to me

Aeroplanes in the sky

Bring him back to me

3 months later

Dallon sat in his living room binge watching Doctor who because he wouldn't watch it until Brendon returned. He was lost in a trance until his phone buzzed and as he went to see who was calling him, it was the hospital. He hurriedly answered and his mind pleaded for some good news. "Is this Dallon Urie-Weekes?" the doctor questions. " Yes this is," " your husband Brendon Urie- Weekes is about to wake up," he answered and Dallon felt or as his heart was bout to jump out of his chest. "Ok I'll be there soon," he cheered and hung up, grabbing his car keys and running to his car. 

He sped all the way to the hospital, and thanking Jesus for not giving him a ticket and ran the Brendons room, where men and women in white coats observed him.He ran over to the side of Bredon and sat in the chair, waiting for him to slowly wake up. He slowly began to move around, little by little as he wiggled his toes, fingers and soon his face muscled began to and as soon as that happened, he awoke from his slumber. Dallon had tears of joy in his eyes and Brendon seemed to not know anything that was going on around him. Dallon smiled at the boy and began to speak.

"Brendon,"

"I'm sorry, but who are you?"

Cliff hangerrrrrrrrrrrrr! There will be a part two coming your way very very very soon!

1480 words