Vine fever (you cant sweat out)

This is gonna be funny as fuck because vines are funny as fuck so here ya are. And fyi this oneshot has a bunch of different vines from Panic! And smut for ya nasty mother fuckers.

3rd person POV

Brendon sat in the livingroom of their 3 bedroom house watching Kids Baking Championship (lmao I don't know, I just needed a cooking show) in Dallons white hoodie and some black thigh highs, while Dallon was taking a shower. Brendon stared intently at the TV as the kids made extravagant cuisines for the judges and suddenly began to get hungry. He didnt wanna make something but he was hungry, so he rolled over onto his side and sighed. The TV show continued and Brendon only became more hungry and groaned. "What's wrong baby," Dallon asked as he walked down the stairs to see Brendon. "I want something to eeeeeaaaaaattttttt!!" The younger whined.

"Well, what do you want to eat," Dallon asked and Brendon rolled upside down on the couch, "I dont knooooooooowwww!" He groaned and Dallon walked to the pantry and grabbed animal crackers. "Here baby, have some animal crac-" "NOOOO I DONT WANT YOUR CRACKERS!" The younger yelled. Dallon looked at him, subsided and Brendon began to fake cry. He was going through one of those days, where nothing pleased him except for food but it was different each time it happened. "Well, if you keep acting this way I'm just gonna got upstai-" "noooooooooooooo dont leave meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm sorryyyyyy" he pleaded and Dallon smiled. "What do you wanna eat honey?" "hmmmmm a peanut butter and jelly sandwich please," Brendon smiled.

Dallon walked to the kitchen and began to pull out the things for the sandwiches. Brendon soon came into the kitchen with a big grin across his face. "Your in a better mood, what's up with you?" "Just make the sandwiches babe," and Dallon looked at Brendon, curiously and continued on his task. As he finished, Brendons grin became bigger. Dallon handed Brendon his sandwich and looked at his, and back at the smaller boy. "Hey babe, you should take a bite out of your sandwich," he smiled and Dallon took a bite out of it.

"ITS A SANDWICH ADAM! ITS A SANDWICH! ITS A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH WITH A BITE OUT OF IT! THERES A BITE OUT OF THAT SANDWICH!" Brendon yelled and Dallon only flinched but then his eyes grew big. "You didnt," Dallon groaned and Brendon laughed even harder. "I DID AND THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY AS FUCK!" He laughed, doubling over onto the ground and continued to laugh. Dallon walked away and up to the practice room where they kept all of there instruments for their songs. "Babbbeeeee come back," Brendon whined, running up the stairs.

He entered and Dallon was stringing the guitar and began to play a song. Dallon smiled at Brendon and the younger knew he wanted to do something to irritate him, so he went to the closet and grabbed the didgeridoo and began to play. "Hey brendon, could you didgeri-dont," he asked, cocking his eyebrow and began to silently laugh at his own pun. Brendon looked up at Dallon and was unamused. "FUCK YOU," he yelled and Dallon just laughed. "Where and when," Dallon asked and continued to laugh while Brendon playfully punched his arm, but  got an idea to get him to stop laughing.

Brendon sat down the didgeridoo while Dallon sat laughing on the chair, and straddled his lap, grinding down on him and Dallon sat strait up and groaned at the contact. Brendon smiled and climbed off of Dallons lap as he had a hard on and walked to the kitchen to finish his sandwich. Dallon felt exposed as his pants became tight and he knew Brendon was just only teasing him but teasing was going to get him no where and only in more trouble. He got up and looked around  for Brendon and found him down stairs finishing his sandwich. "Go upstairs and get undressed right now," Dallon ordered and Brendon gasped silently and obed him. As he walked up to Dallon, he got close to his ear and whispered "yes daddy," and looked at Dallon who had dark, possessive eyes. He walked away with a slight grin and made sure to sway his hips, emphasizing it.