Stay

Brendon POV

'Dear Dallon,
         I love you with all my heart and soul and this is why I'm doing this. Life has been a great thing with you around but having to hide our relationship from my destructive parents hurts me. My dad continues to hurt me and I cant live like this. My anxiety has been getting worse and so has my depression. I don't wanna take you down with me because I'm already taking down myself and I hope you know I'm doing this for you and me. I love you and I hope you find someone better than me.

                         Love, Brendon'

      That was the letter I wrote to Dallon before I left and headed for the bridge. My life had been falling apart ever since the day I was born and I dont wanna hurt Dallon the way I was already hurting myself so I'm doing this for my own good. As I strolled down the streets, I looked into windows of restaurants to see couple gleaming into each others eyes. Tears welded at the memories of me and Dallon being that way and I knew what I was bout to do wouldn't hurt him anymore.

      Switch POV quick

      I reached my front door to find a little note wedged in the crack. Instinctively, I grabbed it and it read 'brendon' so I opened it. As I read through the whole thing, I began to run towards the bridge. That was were I saved brendon the first time he tried to jump. I've known for years that he has been like this and I couldn't let him leave me now.

          Back to brendon POV

          I continued to walk down the little road that lead to the bridge. I could hear my heels click in the silence as for I knew, no one cared to follow me. I finally reached the bridge and thoughts ran through my head 'did i finally succeed?' or 'am I only making things worse?' But I shook them away as for I knew that this was right. I continued to climb over the rale of the bridge and looked down. The water splashed against the rocks as the tide rolled in.

     I closed my eyes and proceeded to let go but  only to feel a tight grip go around my waist. I tried to release myself from the unknown grip, but it was too strong. "Let me go!" I yelled, hitting the arms of the mysterious person. "No matter how hard to hit me, I wont be letting go." I froze and turned to look at my one and only Dallon Weekes. "Dallon, please" I pleaded.  "No, i wont let go Brendon. I love you too much to let go and I wont be leaving you." He stated as tears began to form in his eyes. "Please just let go. It will hurt less if you just stopped fighting." I asked. "Fine.... if I let go I know you will jump.... but if you jump I will follow you..." he drifted off letting go of me abdome.

            It was all my decision now. To end both of our lives because I was selfish or stay for him. I only had a short amount of time to think and I know what I had to do. I swung my legs over the slippery rale but to lose my grip and I begun to only hang by one hand. My heart was racing I thought for it it the end as i looked down at the rushing waters. Dallon quickly grabbed my wrist and started to pull me up. As soon as my feet were stable I wrapped Dallon in a tight hug. "I-im s-s-sorry" I stammered. "Shhhhhh theres nothing to be sorry for." Dallon spoke softly.

       We sat in the middle of the sidewalk as I cried I to the crook of his neck. He continued to rub my back and sing softly until I calmed down. "I'm so-so sorry," I spoke softly. He put two fingers under my chin and pulled my head up to look at me. " it's okay baby, I understand and I'll help you through it but just promise me you'll stay." I nodded. He smiled softly and pulled me into a kiss.

            After all that happened that's all I needed. Was someone there to help me and love me.

             Well.... it's been a loooong while and I'm back and I'll try writing everyday.

                                 750 words