Part 11 (finale)

Finland woke up and soon the events from last night filled his mind. He turned around just to see an empty bed. He was a bit confused but had no idea what time it was though. Of course Estonia had most likely woken up before him. He walked to the living room while putting a shirt on and glanced around. Estonia was sitting on the couch, watching TV that was showing news at the moment. "Morning!" He said as he noticed Finland standing by the door. "Morning..." He replied. "How don't you have a hangover?" He asked as he looked at Estonia's bright face. "I don't usually have those. I think it's genes or something," He said casually and continued watching the TV. "Right..." Finland answered. He went to the kitchen to get some coffee.

Finland sat next to Estonia and was just about to sip his coffee again when the doorbell rang. "Wait a second," Finland said as he got up again. "Who the hell is it now..."

Finland opened the door and what he saw made all the negative feelings fill him up again. "What–" He started quickly, glanced behind him at Estonia whose face was towards the TV, stood out and closed the door behind him. "What the actual hell are you doing here??" He asked angrily and a bit panicky as he looked at Russia in front of him. "Calm down, dude... I just want to talk," Russia said trying to sound calm and friendly. "Wait... is Estonia there?" He added. "Well sorry to disappoint you but I don't really have any fucking reason to talk with you. And that's none of your goddamn business," Finland said and tried his best to control his anger "so, could you be so nice and leave my yard."

"What the hell is wrong with you??" Russia asked as he started getting a bad clue about the situation. "Did... did something happen yesterday? Like... uhh something that included me?" Finland looked at him and couldn't really believe what he had just heard. "How fucking much did you drink? Do you have any fucking clue what you did??" Finland asked. Since Russia was quiet Finland continued. "You literally tried to have sex with Norway in the club's damn bathroom. So if you really don't remember that, I think you should think again if it really is good to touch fucking alcohol," Finland said as his anger kept just growing. Russia was quiet. He looked shocked at Finland and the words he just heard travelled around his head. "God... God dammit, no... Fuck," Russia started. "God, I thought it was just a fucking weird dream or something!"

"Well, clearly it wasn't," Finland said with a cold tone. "Have a good day," He said and closed the door leaving Russia alone outside.

Finland came back to the living room where Estonia was. His face was still towards the news but he didn't really seem to watch them. "It was Russia, wasn't it," He asked as Finland sat down next to him again. He was quiet for a moment, thinking about what to answer and decided to tell the truth. "Yeah... He just wanted to talk but it's nothing important. He just did some really stupid shit last night, that's all."

"Right... yeah not surprising. He didn't look so good when he came out of the club," Estonia said and relaxed. "But... we don't really need to worry about it," Finland said and cuddled Estonia as he grabbed his coffee cup again.

Russia was walking on the street as he had left Finland's house. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." He kept swearing inside his mind as he looked at the street ahead. "I should apologise him... I don't even know if it was okay to him," He thought. Instead of turning in the crossing, he kept walking forwards to the direction where Norway lived feeling how anxiety kept growing inside him.

Soon he was at Norway's door and was hesitant about ringing the doorbell. Russia was just standing there for almost a minute before he pulled himself together and pressed the button. He was waiting and soon heard steps on the other side of the door.

Russia felt even more uncomfortable when he saw Norway's face. As Norway realized who was behind the door he felt a weird feeling in his chest but wasn't sure what it was. "Uhh... Hello..." He said since Russia was just quiet. "Is it okay if I come inside?" Russia asked after a silent moment. Norway was hesitant for a moment but opened the door more so Russia could step inside. Russia was about to continue to the living room but since Norway did no action to move out of the hallway, he stayed there too.

"I was just thinking... I wanna apologise for what happened last night. Or... For what I did," Russia started. "Yeah... Okay," Norway said not really knowing what to say. "Right... So, I'm really sorry for—"

"Actually no... You don't need to!" Norway interrupted him. "What?" Russia said confused. Norway didn't look at him. He was exploring the floor with his eyes as he said "I could have stopped it myself... If I wanted to, you know," He said and felt a bit humiliated for some reason. Russia was quiet. He looked at Norway and thought about the words he had just heard. "You mean..."

"I kinda... Have been... well, interested in you like... for... a long while," Norway finally admitted. "Oh..." Russia said and had no idea what to say. "But... that's actually really sweet," Russia thought. He didn't say it but realized his opinion. "So, In that case... Is this okay..." Russia took a step towards Norway and leaned down a bit. Norway felt how Russia's lips pressed against his softly. He answered to the kiss and placed his hand on Russia's shoulder.

Russia leant back again and looked at Norway. "Yeah... I really think that is okay," Norway said and laughed a bit still feeling tingles on his lips. "I'm still sorry for what I did last night. I think I was too pushy," Russia said and hoped that Norway understands. "It's okay... I was just a bit surprised," He said and looked at Russia in his eyes. "I think I could actually get used to this," He continued smiling a bit. "Yeah?" Russia asked and a tiny grin formed on his face. He had never noticed how much Norway actually caused feelings inside him. Every time before Finland had been around too but now when Russia was alone with Norway his feelings made more sense. "Definitely," Norway answered and smiled at Russia.

It had been two months. The streets were covered with a fragile fog and the air was cool. Once again Finland was sitting by the table in his colorless kitchen, looking at the grey landscape. But this time something was different. This time the atmosphere of the room wasn't cold and lonely. This time as Finland rested his hand on the table he felt how someone put his warm hand on his own. He looked over the table just to see Estonia sitting opposite him. He smiled back at him and didn't feel lonely, depressed or tired anymore. Those feelings were replaced with other ones. With something better.