Part 4

(Don't be confused even if this part includes the Soviet Union. In this AU he isn't dead)

-

Finland put his phone down. "What the hell does he want now..." He said quietly. Sweden didn't consent to tell Finland what he wants to talk about. He sat down on a couch and put the TV on. He was too tired to go anywhere right now so they agreed to meet on the next day's evening in a small pub located in the town.

As the time came on the following day, Finland put reluctantly his jacked on and locked the door behind him as he left to meet Sweden. Actually this was good. He hadn't been with his brother in a while and anyways he liked the place where they would meet.

Finland enjoyed the cold air on his face and soon he saw the sign of the pub that was a small building on the side of the dark street. Before he was near enough the door he noticed a tall smoking guy standing a short distance away the pub. The man was somehow familiar even if his face couldn't be seen but Finland didn't give a lot of attention to that since he was already at the door of the pub. He stepped inside and noticed that Sweden was already sitting by a table and talked with some girls around him. "Hey," Finland made Sweden notice he was there. "I thought you wanted to talk with me, you know," He said glancing at people around Sweden. "Chill, bro," Sweden said, "I was just getting company while waiting for you." He grinned and got up. "My brother is here now but surely I'll come back later," He said quickly behind as he walked towards an empty table with Finland.

After they had sat down, Finland looked at Sweden. "Well?" He said waiting for Sweden to start talking. Sweden turned his face towards Finland and cleared his throat. Now as Sweden thought about it, he didn't really know how to say it to Finland and this situation was even a little humorous that made him smile. He watched away again. "Yeah.. you know, I heard something from Estonia," He started. It took a while for Finland to internalize what Sweden had just said. As he heard Estonia's name and connected it to other words he felt how a weird feeling filled his body and he looked at Sweden who was still smiling a bit. "What?" Finland asked even though he knew exactly what he had heard and what it meant. "Yo, I didn't know you had a thing with Russia. Honestly dude, you should choose your boyfriends better," Sweden said trying to sound chill. He barely made it to finish his sentence when Finland leaned quickly over the table and watched him looking surprisingly angry but also a bit panicky at the same time. "Shut your mouth you idiot!" He whispered. He calmed himself down and sat down again. "Woah, chill. What– so it's true??!" Sweden said and now it was his turn to look panicky. "Why has Estonia talked to you?" Finland asked ignoring Sweden's question. "He didn't talk to me, dumbass. He told it to Norway of course. I was just there at the same time," Sweden explained and looked a bit calmer now. "But really, bro. You didn't answer me." Finland was quiet for a moment. Of course Estonia had told someone but why just Sweden had to hear it. "I don't know what kind of story Estonia has told you but he doesn't know everything," Finland started with a calm and strict voice. "And to be honest it's none of you business... Brother," He said, highlighting the last word. Finland stood up and headed towards the door. He felt anger and shame at the same time as he opened it. Sweden was still sitting on his chair being now alone by the table. He knew when he had better not to annoy Finland more, and this time he had heard it clearly from his tone.

Finland shut the door behind him and stepped onto the street. The orange light of streetlights made everything look colorless. Finland was just about to start walking home when someone grabbed his arm. He was pulled into a narrow alley behind the pub and pushed against the wall. "Uh.. What the–" He looked up to see who the hell had attacked him. "You??" He said since he didn't manage to say anything else as he realized who the man was. "Me," Answered a deep voice. The guy was a lot taller compared to Finland who was tall also himself. "What the hell do you want?" Finland asked angrily and yanked himself free. He wasn't afraid but rather annoyed as he looked up at the man who he had seen last time very many years ago. "I want nothing from you. But you want something from someone and that's not okay to me, stripling," USSR answered with a calm but angry voice as he looked back down at Finland.