Part 3

On the next day Norway, Finland's brother was on his way to Sweden's place, who was one of the Nordic brothers too. As he heard his phone ringing, he answered, a bit surprised about the name he saw on the screen. "Hello, Estonia!"

"Hi, Norway," Estonia said and continued: "Could we see some day? I'd like to talk about something." Norway was quiet for a short moment. This wasn't the first time Estonia wants to talk with him but always when that happens the subject of the conversation is his brother, Finland. It's the only topic Estonia can't talk about with Finland himself and always when Estonia can't speak with him, he turns to Norway who has always been nice to him. "Yeah, sure! When do you wanna meet me?"

"Is today or tomorrow okay? It's kinda important."

"Tomorrow I am busy and today I am all day at Sweden's place. Isn't some other day good for you?" Norway asked. "I'd like to talk as soon as possible. Are you really there this whole day?"

"Yes, I'll go back home in the late evening. But we're not doing anything special so if it's that important thing I'm sure you can come to visit." Estonia hesitated a moment. It would mean Sweden would be there too and he had never come very well along with him. He discussed a while and then he answered, "Okay, I'll come there. Let's say 5 pm?"

"Yeah, I'm sure it's okay to Sweden."

"Estonia? Why does he want to come here?" Sweden asked a grin on his face after Norway had told him that Estonia was gonna visit. "He wants to talk about something," Norway answered with a tiny laugh. "He sounded kinda serious though," he continued with more stable voice while he was making a sandwich in Sweden's kitchen. Now Sweden got his eyes away from TV and turned his face towards Norway while sitting on an armchair in the living room "With us you say!?"

"Well, with me. Do you really think he'd like to talk to you about his problems? Estonia?" Norway said with calm voice as he was coming back to the living room. "Nah, you're right," Sweden said, relaxed, pushed up his glasses and turned his sight back to the game "But why just today when you're here? Can't he talk with you on some other day?"

"He wanted to talk as soon as possible. Come on, Sweden. I'm sure it won't take long. And anyways what so important would you even have for today? Playing video games?" Norway said a smile on his face while watching Sweden playing. "Something like that," Sweden answered grinning again.

It was almost 5 pm when Sweden and Norway heard the doorbell. Sweden put his coffee down and was just gonna get up when Norway said: "I'll open the door for him." Norway walked to the hallway and soon he came back as Estonia was walking after him. They sat down and Estonia tried to make something like a smile to Sweden who didn't answer.

"Okay so... What did you want to talk about?" Norway asked trying to cover the awkward moment that was about to born. "It's about your brother, Finland," Estonia started. "I don't know who else to tell this." Estonia targeted his words to Norway and tried to ignore Sweden who clearly listened carefully even tho he had turned his eyes back to his game. "Well, what about him? Has he done something?" Norway asked evermore interested. "Eh, well. Even if we're not together, you know there is something between us, right?" Estonia started. He heard Sweden making a little snigger about that but he tried not to care about him and continued: "Otherwise this wouldn't even be so big case to me. Anyways.. I had borrowed some movies from him and I was returning them. I think he didn't hear when I came in... Well, since I didn't see him in the living room I was gonna call him but then I heard a noise from the kitchen so I headed there..." Now Sweden didn't cover his interest and he had even put his game controller down. "So, what happened...?" Norway asked watching Estonia. "I went by the kitchen door and... he was..."

"Well?" Sweden said a bit annoyed after a moment for Estonia kept stopping telling the story. "Uh... Actually I'm not so sure if it's a good idea to tell you this," Estonia said really quickly and started getting up. "WHAT!? No way! You can't do like that!" Sweden shouted. Estonia had got up and headed now his way to the hallway. "Uhm I'm serious... I really should go. It was a mistake coming he–"

"Seriously, Estonia. This is about our brother. What has he done?" Norway had grabbed Estonia's arm and looked him into eyes. Sweden had calmed down already and slurped his coffee trying to look chill again: "Norway, just let him go. He is too pussy to tell it anyway." Now Estonia looked at Sweden. For some reason his behavior annoyed him a lot right now and he felt how anger, that he felt really rarely, filled up his chest. All this. What Finland did, how he is treated by others, how Finland tried to apologize him. He felt how it all was exploding inside him. "HE WAS MAKING OUT WITH RUSSIA! They were in the kitchen and Finland had pushed Russia against the wall. I saw how they were kissing entangled to each other!!"

Sweden spilled his coffee out of his mouth and almost choked after he had heard Estonia's words. While Sweden was coughing Norway was still holding Estonia's arm and was frozen in that position like a statue. His face was indecipherable. Estonia was a bit startled by the volume of his own voice and he looked at Sweden and Norway alternately.

"FINLAND?! With Russia?? He actually made out with Russia?!" Sweden shouted still coughing a little and looked at Estonia who seemed to be a little nervous. Estonia wasn't angry anymore since confusion and nervousness had filled him instead. "Y- yes?" Estonia replied. Now Sweden looked at Norway and he looked back. "I thought they hated each other," Norway said still holding Estonia's arm. "Are you really serious Estonia? Are you sure you saw him with–"

"Yes," Estonia said again and pulled his arm away. Norway watched him and the look on his face told that he was telling the truth. "Finland came to apologize me yesterday but he didn't make it to say much since my siblings came soon," Estonia continued, "...I don't actually know what to do now." Norway and Sweden were quiet for a moment. Then Norway said with a look that he usually didn't have on his face "I... I don't really know either. Sorry, Estonia. I need to leave now."

"What? You were supposed to be here the whole day. Where are you going?" Sweden asked and didn't understand what was suddenly wrong with Norway. "No, I really need to go, Sweden. Bye, Estonia!" Norway said quickly and walked towards the hallway. Estonia was still standing in the middle of the living room and Sweden watched with confusion as Norway left out of the door. "Well what's wrong with him now?" Sweden said more to himself than to Estonia. "I think I should leave too..." Estonia said after a moment. Sweden had almost forgotten that Estonia was still there and when he noticed him he said without an eye contact, "Oh, yeah... Yeah, just go."

Estonia left and now Sweden was alone at his home. He grabbed his phone immediately after Estonia had closed the door behind him. He browsed through his contacts and soon he found what he was looking for. He put the phone on his ear starting waiting for the answer.

"Oh, heey Finland! Bro, can we meet today? I have something to talk about."