Chapter twelve

I put a smile on my face as I sat on Aizawa's bed with him. His arms wrapped around me and my head on his chest, I'm right where I want to be. Though that was ruined when a knock sounded throughout his room. I sighed and got up, leaving Aizawa to lay in his bed.

   "You stay here, ill get it." I offered as he nodded at me. He stayed put as I walked to his door.
   I opened before they had a chance to knock again, "Hello!" I greeted them. Observing all the confused faces.

"Is- I think we got the wrong room." Emi Fukukado speaks first, glancing unsurely at Hizashi yamada and nemuri kayama who stood nervously beside her.

"Actually-" I was cut off before I had time to finish my sentence.

"Did you and Aizawa switch rooms? Would you mind telling us where he is?" Hizashi spoke to me as a teacher would his pupil. Of course I am not one of his students, although I have friends who are.

"He's inside." I laughed and turned my head to inside the room.

"I- Why are you in your teachers room?" Nemuri asked in a tone of disgust, she obviously assumed a few things.

I laughed and walked through the door, back to aizawa. I left the door open so the three teachers could follow. They walked slowly behind me as if I was bound to attack at any moment.

I rushed and jumped on top of the bed quickly nuzzling myself into aizawa's side comfortably.

"I see you guys have met Blake?" Aizawa smiles up at the confused teachers.

"This-child.. ah is she your lover?" Emi seemed to be getting bolder, obviously uncomfortable with me snuggled up to her fellow teachers side.

"Calm down Emi, she's my soulmate." he quickly explained as he motioned for them to sit. He had two chair beside the bed.

Emi sat in the chair farthest from the bed, away from me, and Nemuri was much kinder and sat on the bed near the back. Her legs crossed over one another.

"Hizashi, sit." I scolded the man who was standing awkwardly.

He became red and scurried to sit down in the chair.

"I would've brought my soulmate if I would've known yours would be here.Sorry about earlier." Nemuri apolagised before laughing.

I nodded.

"Aizawa, im going to take a shower yeah?" I informed him before getting up and heading to his bathroom.

He smiled and waved me off before returning to talk to his friends.

This chapter is super short, sorry. This acc is only logged into on my laptop.

I logged out of it on my phone and I cant log back in, I used a made up email too so I cant just make a new password and have it emailed to me. I might have to transfer this story to a different acc, I don't want to risk being kicked off on my laptop too, and then being unable to continue this story. I will just continue the remaining chapters on a new acc. Lemmie know if you understand this. Go follow the acc oerosnnfjfn. that's the acc I might use