Chapter Eight

I sighed running my hand down my face. I pulled out my phone and stared at the wallpaper of me and my mom.

My mother lives with Jodi and his mother, since my dad died and I left. I wonder how she is sometimes, though i'd never message her. She was the one who made my suit, and I appreciate it. I feel awful having to have left her, I needed to make my papa proud, and I couldn't do that sitting at home moping all day with her.

Poor mama, I just up and left one day, while she was at work I packed everything and left. I only left a small not saying-

'Sorry mama, im going to UA. I love you okay? Stay with your sister, don't follow me. IM going to make papa proud.

Sincerely, Blake~'

Yes, maybe not the smartest idea. I hadn't thought it through much at the time. Though I am glad I did it, I met my soulmate. My darling Shoto Aizawa. I grabbed a broom and began sweeping as I thought. Maybe I should call her? It's been a while. No, I couldn't possibly. I furrowed my brows as I continued sweeping.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

I jumped and pinned the intruder to my wall.

Deku trembled beneath my hard gaze. I scoffed and shoved myself away from him. He relaxed.

"Don't sneak up on me loser." I hissed before picking up the broom I had dropped. I put the broom back against the wall.

Izuku rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Me, Bakugo, Ururaka, Kiri, mineta and Todoroki are going out to eat, d-do you maybe want to-" I cut him off.

"To come? Yeah sure, ive got nothing better to do anywho." I shrugged pulling off my shirt, causing Deku to blush and turn.

"U-uh w-w-what are you D-doing?" He quivered as I laughed.

"Im changing deku. Get out. Ill meet you outside by the gate." I smiled at izuku's awkward retreating form.

I continued dressing myself. I put on a long mid-thigh t-shirt and a pair of shorts. It is getting sort of hot. A pair of sandles made there way onto my feet and I was ready to go.

I pulled out my phone as I started walking through the schools hallways. I dialed Aizawa's number.

"Yes Dear?" I could hear the smile in his voice, causing me to smile as well as I passed students and teachers in the hallways.

"Hey babe. I was just calling to check up on you. Considering we don't talk nearly as much as we should." I complained, still wearing a large smile.

My sandals clicked on the floor as I walked through the schools doors. Making my way to where the group was waiting. I smiled and waved at them, the suns heat warming my skin. They waved back as I stood beside them.

"Hey- we are going out to eat with some students, do you want to join us?" I asked as I looked around, following the group closely behind as they chatted amongst themselves.

"Id love to. Ill meet you there." I smiled as he hung up on me. I was curious as to how he already knew where we were going but I refuse to question him.

I hurried my pace to walk beside Todoroki. The lone boy was walking behind the group as well, but closer than I had been. "Hey Todo." I smiled looking at him. He merely smiled at me, softly. This boy is so quiet.

"Okay then, that was a nice conversation wasn't it." I stated blandly. I shielded my eye's from the sun only to be met with a tanned hand giving me a pair of sunglasses which I gladly received and put on. I looked up to thank whichever student gave me them only to be met with Aizawa in shorts and a t-shirt. Without his scarf. I squeaked and jumped, wrapping my legs around his smirking figure. I nuzzled my head into his neck and held him tightly.

He continued to walk behind the group with me, the group was yet to notice me clinging to their teacher, I did although get a few odd stares from adults walking on the other side of the road.

"Glad to see me huh darling?" He flirted as he placed his hands on my back, helping support my weight.

"Mmhm."I mumbled, not removing my head from his neck. I really am getting way too comfortable with this man aren't I? Oh goodness. I jumped down before anyone noticed I had been so close to the teacher. Frowning at my retreat, Aizawa grabbed my hand and placed it in his as we walked. I smiled up at him. I embraced the heat his hand gives off as we catch up to the others.

Deku turns around to see if I was coming, but stopped awkwardly when he saw me an dAizawa holding hands.

"Yes?" I questioned, smiling. The others soon stopped walking as well to see what was stopping us. Each one with a shocked expression. Expecially Bakugo, who had his arm wrapped around ururaka.

This is going to be a fun night.