Falling for you

It's been 2 weeks since you met the turtles and you got along fine. They took you to the lair to meet their father which is a rat but you didn't mind. He made you promise that you wouldn't tell anyone.

You slowly developed feelings for the blue leader. He was sweet and caring and you like soft boys. you find it so adorable whenever Leo gets bubbly about something. Sometimes you wonder if he feels the same way but for now, You have to keep it in

"Make a decision Y/N..." beads of sweat came trickling down your forehead. Your hand slowly took out the wooden piece. You closed your eyes expecting it to fall down but to your luck, it did not 

"HAH! IN YO FACE RAPH!" You and the turtles were playing Jenga. You bought it from the antique shop. 

"My turn" Mikey pushed Raph out of the way and carefully took the wooden piece. That is until Raph yelled and Mikey flinched, He accidentally knocked off the wooden tower and bumped into you making you lose your balance.

You closed your eyes ready for the impact but you felt arms. You opened your eyes to meet blue sapphire ones. You stared at each other for a while. His hands holding on your waist while his eyes are glued on yours. You realized that your faces are mere millimetres close to each other. Your cheeks heated up.  

"Ehem" A smirking Raph interrupts. 

"Uhh sorry" Leo lets go of me and scratched his neck. You were a blushing mess. 

"So when are you love birds gonna kiss-" Mikey was interrupted when Leo slapped him not too hard but enough to make him shut up. 

"We're not gonna kiss Mikey" You were still flustered until 

"Leo and Y/N sitting on a tree k-i-s-si-" 

"Alright that's it!" Leo chased his 3 brothers around the lair while you returned the wooden pieces in its box. You heard yelling and one by one it started to disappear. 

Leo came back stretching his arms. 

"What did you do?" 

"I put them in their place" he smiled with pride while you raised an eyebrow. 

"Wanna go to my room?" you nodded and you both went to his room. It was neat and clean. You saw posters of Space Heroes and some Japanese paintings and a picture of his family. You glanced at it and smiled. 

"Y/N, I forgot to return this to you" he handed you the music box. Your hands brushed. 

"Oh, uh thanks" you replied still blushing. 

... 

Leo was teaching you how to use katanas. He swung his katana effortlessly. You were amazed at his skills. Your eyes sparkled. He looked at you 

"Wanna try?" you nodded and he gave you his other katana. You tried to mimic his moves but failed. 

"Ughh I feel like I can't do this" you sulked. Leo just chuckled 

"Let me help" he took your arm and his body was close to yours. He guided your hand and arm. You were so flustered until Mikey entered

"Leo can I-" he blinked twice 

"Sorry am I disturbing something?" he left the room 

"Omg, I'm so sorry" He realized the position you both were in and he backed away blushing. 

"It's ok" you blushed too. Just then you heard giggling. Leo heard it too, you both turned to the door to see 3 giggling turtles. 

"When can we see you kiss?"  Donnie cackled 

"Excuse me for a while" Leo slowly walked to his brothers fuming with anger, the brothers sprinted away from the room. 

You heard screams and thuds. You just giggled and put on your earbuds waiting for Leo to finish his vengeance. 

You played one song that you haven't listen to for a while

Porcelain Face

Song Skip...

"What can I do when I'm falling for you, the girl with the porcelain name" you sang and suddenly something entered your mind. It was the moment when Leo caught you and Leo was teaching you. 

You blushed and you saw Leo came in the room

"What happened?"

"I took their soul away" he said as he plopped down the bed. Your heartbeat became faster than normal and your face warmed up just by seeing the blue-clad turtle. 

"Do I like Leo?" you thought. You were so deep in your thoughts you didn't realize that Leo was calling out to you 

"Y/N?" you jumped and you met his blue sapphire eyes. Your faces were so close to each other that if you lean forward your lips would meet. 

"H-hey Leo" you stuttered

"I think it's time for you to go home, It's late" you nodded and he walked you home. 

... 

When you reached home you gave Leo a hug and bade each other goodbye. You were in your room doing some sketches. Yes, you're an artist but not that popular. 

You had no idea what to draw until something popped into your head. You took out your phone and your art materials. You plastered your canvas and paint and you chose a selfie of you and Leo. 

... 

Your brothers came in and they saw the painting 

"What's that?" Aaron pointed at the green turtle. You jumped and turned around facing your brothers who were holding nerf guns. You tried to make an excuse 

"This is my...OC! yeah! OC!" you smiled and your brothers raised a brow and left. You sighed and continue to finish your portrait. While you were painting you recalled the moment his face was close to yours. 

You sighed 

"Leo, I don't know what you did but...I'm falling for you" you glanced at the almost finished portrait

End... 

If you like it, let me know so I can write more :) Vote and Comment :)