introduction

*Edited*

(Flashback)

Listen here child i love you with all my heart i need you to be strong for me nalani and your little brother you are all he got i have money saved in the account over a million that i saved up for this moment take it and use it okay now remember what i said......

That was the last thing my momma said to me as she layed on her death bed and i tried so hard but i couldnt do anything my crackheaded daddy stole all the money my mother saved up and spent it on whatever after that he just left us people started to notice and called cps that was the worst day of my life my little brother getting taking away from me and there was nothing i could do i was only 15 at the time and he was 11 he was screaming and crying my name but their was nothing i could do but before he left i told him stay strong for me and mommy i dont want u to shed a tear okay he just nodded his head after drying his face . Let me properly introduce myself im nalani marie brown i have a light skin color im 5,6 and im a plus size i mean im not super fat i have big thighs and a big butt and d cup breast i dont have muffin top im just wide but people dont undedstand that my momma and brother always told me i was beautiful i miss them both dearly the last time i saw my little brother was 13 years ago i wonder what he had to go through without me or how he's doing im now 28 years old and im workin on my fashion line i always wanted to do it for all the plus size girls out there that u can still be big and fashionable and im lovin everybit of it then my mind traild back to miacheal my brother he would be 24 years old i would celebrate everyone of his birthdays by makin a cake and singin another thing im good at but i kept  it a secreat for thirteen years straight i would cry everynight on his birthday and fall asleep. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my bestfriend emily talkin to me at luch.

Convo

Emily: girl what u thinkin bout

Me: nuthin much just miacheal

Emily: nalani i know u miss him but u have to live life and try to move on

Me: what do u mean move on thats my little brother that i promised my mother i would watch over him

Emily: okay im sorry if i offended u

Me: im sorry i just missed him so much

Emily: i know its gonna be alright u gotta stay strong what did u tell yo brother before u left

I remembered what i said and i sucked up my tears and stopped because my momma always told me to stay strong so i haven't really cried those last thirteen years (okay so thats a lie) its moments that i really appreciate emily she had been my only friend scince highschool scince everybody made fun if me but i just ignored it and graduated . 

At the office

At work i went over the pictures of the outfits and told her which ones i wanted in the show and not i locked up my office amd went home to shower my day away and go to sleep.