Chapter 13

😩😩😩😩 okay to tell you guys the truth I read over my book and I was not happy with one :the grammar 2: the way I have it set up 3: all of thee obove it needs serious editing and construction with the whole book and I don't know where I'm gonna go with it I was thinking of deleating it when I was done tell me what you guys think ?????

Nalani p.o.v

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEVIN WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL THEY SAID MIACHEL WOKE UP GET YOUR FAT ASS UP. I screamed at Devin I just got the call like 2 minutes ago that my little brother just woke up out of his 4 month coma and is in perfect condition 😄😄😄 and ready to go home words can't explain how happy I am I can shed tears right now. By the time I made it to the bottom of the stairs devin was flying down the stairs after me and was pulling up his sweat pants ..... Not even what you think it was 82 degrees out here I mean I'm a big bitch I get hot so what. As we made our way to the car I was already on the phone with Emily telling her to bring her and Jaquan ass to the hospital now because my brothers woke bitch it's time to party because there is no party without miacheal . When we finally got there I ran out and went to the elevator trying to get upstairs fast as I can. And when I did I busted out laughing because my little brother was on his stomach with his hospital gown on and ass all out trying to talk to miss.jackson trying to get her number while she laughed at him. Well well what do we have here I spoke out loud causing both heads to snap and look at me "heyy nalaniiii girl " miacheal spoke don't hey nalani me leave miss. Jackson alone and cover your ass up I scolded but playfully . Yea yea yea all yall niggas be messing up my mojo yall see I'm trying to get wit smexy miss. Jackson he laughed as soon as Emily and Jaquan walked in "ughhh look what the cat dragged in"Emily mutterd under her breath I looked over at miss Jackson as she looked over at me and we both rolled out eyes . Emily is my best friend Beleive that buy she just acting bitchy I really don't know what's wrong with her I mean she real hormonal ughhh anyway back to the situation "MIACHEALLLLLLLLL" I SCREAMED SO LOUD I'm pretty sure that the whole hospital had heard me I ran across the room to him and hopped on his bed and I'm pretty sure I hugged him into another coma but I let go after he started slapping on my arm I laughed but let go and smiled at him feeling the tears gather in my eyes. He almost looked like he was gonna crack untillll OH HELL NAWWW DEVIN BRING THAT ASS HERE BOII he yelled across the room startling me and Devin .
Devin walked over rather sheepishly trying to be slick yea now it's not what you think miacheal I started but he interrupted " naw first of all I'm dissipointed in you for not thinking you could tell me something like this and Devin you suppose to be my nigga but I really don't know what I expected from you now Nalani I can see the happiness in you and that's all I want is to see you happy but Devin I'm telling you if you fuck over my sister I will personally make sure you will not see another day my nigga or not" miacheal finished with a deadly tone I never heard before and I smiled and hugged him again before finally breaking away to see him grinning like he just won an award .miss Jackson cleared her throat and grabbed all of our attention she just said she wanted to check his blood pressure one more time before leaving and we all waited patiently as she finished she acted like I didn't see her slip that piece of paper under his pillow before winking at him after she left I winked at him and said you think you got game huh " think nigga I know" he laughed. After we were done reuniting I went to go and get his discard papers so he can leave as I was walking past the desk I seen this ratchet and I mean ratchet reseptionist with blue hair talking on the phone with her friend excuse me I walked up to her while she continued on with her conversation as If I was not there " mhmmmmm girl I heard he got that bitch pregnant dead wrong but to good to be with that fat bitch anyway mhmmmmm" EXCUSE ME I yelled "what" she asked "so disrespectful" I mutterd I said can you please direct me to miss. Jacksons office so I can get my brothers discharge papers please before I pop my top and rip them fake ass prazillan tracks out your hair ya hear me??? I questioned her she just rolled her eyes and told me to go straight down the hall and make a left I did as directed I was standing in front of her door I knocked before entering and see her sitting at the table doing some computer work and took a seat. After she was done and logged off she turned to me "hey girl she spoke first " hey I replied back I was just here for my brothers discharge papers " oh right " here you go she handed them over and I took them standing up thanking her but before I left I spoke " mhmmmm girl you not slick I seen that piece of paper u slid under that pillow but if your really interested come to the party im throwing this weekend for the bro " she nodded her head and spoke yea girl I will because I been meaning to hand out with you all week it this work stuff is so complicated " no problem just hit me up when your shift over k bye girl "bye she replied. I walked back to the room and we signed him out and we walked out as miacheal breathed in a big freash of air as we hopped in the car as he screamed I'm free " AND ITS JUST BEGGINIG ON THE WAY TO THE THE PARTY CITY" I SCREAMEDD AS EVERYBODY JOINED IN .

OKAY WHAT DO U GUYS THINK LET ME KNOW 😄😄 and I luvvv u all LITTERALLY I have 9.99k reads one more till I'm in the double digits and I am so grateful but let me know what u guys thought and the party is in the next chapter.

Comment~vote ~follow

~Plainteen ~😍😍😘